Tamper Proof Screws and Security

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you have an old smartphone lying around and home wifi, you can download an app called "Alfred" that will allow you to use your old phone as a security camera. They have a free plan and a plan that costs. This would qualify for a security sign about cameras recording.
I've been using an app called Manything for 7 years. For me with old iPhones it worked better and had more features than Alfred. Wifi or cell. Notifications for motion/sound/electric, or wifi outage. Phone flashlight on or off when detection is triggered. So sensitive I have to keep motion and sound turned halfway down. They have a free plan which does not record to the cloud, but will send a video/sound clip by text and email. I have 3 phones setup which is $15/month. 2 look outside using car suction cup windshield holders. The smoke detectors will trigger the sound detection in case of fire and I hung a thermometer where the camera can see it in case the A/C or heat goes out. The secret to getting a phone to work is to delete all other apps and sign out of iCloud to eliminate notifications and updating.

re: tamper-proof screws. If you show me your tamper-proof screw, I can go to most any major flea market and buy the proper tool to remove/install that screw.
The star-head with the post in the center, i bought a set of those bits 4 years ago at a huge flea market 60 miles from my house for less than $7.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gregcss43
Back
Top Bottom