TAYLOR PARK .....EPLOGUE.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seajay

EPLOG TO TAYLOR PARK....

The story about Taylor Park is true as to the memory of an old man recalling back to September 1961.  There was a lot more to the story but my fear was that I would get it toooooo long and start boaring you guys.
I believe that Whiskey was one of those Australian sheep dogs or at least she had some blood line from one.  She was very loyal to me and I developed a great affection for this dog.  When she was killed it hit me like a train.  I sincerely believe that if I would have had a gun, I would have shot the driver of that truck.  He killed my friend on purpose and I never forgave him for that.
As to his ''accident'' going down the Cottonwood and his ''blown tire'' with the ''V'' cut in the inside, side wall of the tire, I am innocent as the driven snow so all you doubting Thomases that are accuseing old Seajay of cutting the tire where it would get weak from the flexing and probably blow out at a most in oppertune time can all ''go hang'' because I am innocent. 
In closing, I will say that the expierence of Taylor Park and our adventure in getting out to Colorado was instrimental in me getting interested in traveling this great country we live in.  I swore that someday I would come back to the Rockies and explor all their ''wonderments'' and I have been luckey enough to do just that.  So long as my health holds and we have the money for gas we will continue to explore this great land that God created and gifted to us for safe keeping. 
Nuff said for now...............
Be safe and enjoy this country and pray for our troops and their safety.......cj

I gather the driver that hit Wiskey received his eternal reward.

If, from your post, one assumes the tire was damaged by sabotage,  I suspect there were many who might well have done it,, And I also assume Wiskey was not his only victim.  Thus I believe in your innocence.

Back
Top Bottom