Technical ?? from newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a Camco for 30 amp which has worked well for me so far but cost more than that when I bought it a couple of years ago.

as much as I complain (daily) about being stuck in the parking lot of this never ending project (independent living home build a few more days I hope) I have been incredibly spoiled as the electricians set me up with a panel WYE surge, looks like you can get ‘em fairly cheap but the EMS will do more to protect from miswiring at the pedestal I would think.

At a glance the panel units Like the one they set me up sit around $50-100. Honestly if I were to figure in mucking around with it myself along with the other benefits of a dog bone EMS 130-250 would be easily acceptable as a price point for me. Especially if I were bopping around various RV sites.

being stuck here at a “couple week“ job for almost 2 years sucks but having a team of pros slap together a super duper breakout box to handle pretty much any power tie in I’ll ever encounter complete with top shelf materials for $free.99 is kind of worth it.

Back
Top Bottom