Temperatures in Yosemite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HikerBob

How are the temperatures in Yosemite at the end of June. Looks like it could be about 85° but would like to know this is cold enough at night for good sleeping weather?

I once did a 5k in North Ga. that started at the bottom and finished on the summit of one mtn, advertised as "a 5k with only one hill". It was 40° at the bottom and 15° at the top. The old vets at the bottom were saying everybody would end up walking and I was thinking to myself " not me", ........I was walking after the first 1500 meters.

Read a news article a few weeks ago that said you will need reservations this summer just to drive your car into Yosemite. That's not for camping but to just drive in and look around.

Insane.

Read a news article a few weeks ago that said you will need reservations this summer just to drive your car into Yosemite. That's not for camping but to just drive in and look around.

Insane.
A lot of Nat'l parks are doing that- Rocky Mtn Nat'l Park initiated that during COVID, because too many people with too much free time were badly overloading the park. Many other parks are having the same problem, thus the requirements for reservations.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MGD
Back
Top Bottom