Thanks from Jayne!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZuniJayne

Greetings, all!

Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes!  I've been out of the hospital for a little over a week now, and feel much better.  I hadn't realized how close I was to the final RV journey :-[

The docs are trying to control my heart probs with drugs before they think about doing surgery.  Six prescriptions!  Now I can sit around the campfire and swap drug stories with the best of them. :)

Looks like I won't be going to Q this year, even if I wanted to.  :(  However, I'll be there is spirit and hope to come out next winter.

I don't get onto the Forum as much as I'd like.  If you don't see me around for a while, know that I'm still thinking about y'all.

Good to hear from you Jayne and to know you're out of the hospital. Take care of yourself.

Good to hear you're out of the hospital but sorry to hear you won't make QZ.  We'll be thinking of you around the campfire.

Jayne:

Sure glad you are doing better, but sorry you are having to take all those meds.  It seems to get worse with age.  Going to miss you in QZ and looks like it  will be a banner year.  More than 60 rigs are signed up.  How far is it to Albuequerque for you?

Ron and Shirley

Glad to hear you are out of the hospital and are feeling better.  We will miss you at QZ.  Hope the recovery goes well.

Getting out of the hospital is an important first step.  Glad you are progressing well.  We expect to see you at QZ next year!  :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom