The best guitar accessory ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know what it is called but the guitar on the right has a selfie stick attached to the headstock.
Yup - that's what it is! Just remember to NOT do the twist, tap dance or bow to the audience because your future viewers (admirers) will get dizzy! Make two and give them to the drummer on his sticks! (Actually a great idea...)

Yup - that's what it is! Just remember to NOT do the twist, tap dance or bow to the audience because your future viewers (admirers) will get dizzy! Make two and give them to the drummer on his sticks! (Actually a great idea...)
One of my biggest complaints about the videos I see online is when someone shoots video and the camera goes all over the place because they do not hold the camera steady. I am an ex-professional photographer and it really bugs me to watch wandering video so I stop watching. But you bring up a great point. I don't think I could play guitar and video it as the same time, so thanks for the tip. I will not be trying it.

One of my biggest complaints about the videos I see online is when someone shoots video and the camera goes all over the place because they do not hold the camera steady. I am an ex-professional photographer and it really bugs me to watch wandering video so I stop watching. But you bring up a great point. I don't think I could play guitar and video it as the same time, so thanks for the tip. I will not be trying it.
Well darn it, now I'm dissappointed.

You know they have drones that will stabilize and track an image. So it could fly, say 10' away and 8' in the air and video as you rock n' roll PLUS gyrate! Sign me up! I want a drone.

Well darn it, now I'm dissappointed.

You know they have drones that will stabilize and track an image. So it could fly, say 10' away and 8' in the air and video as you rock n' roll PLUS gyrate! Sign me up! I want a drone.
Yes I know that and I do own a drone but have never used it. It is easier to set up a tripod than to operate a guitar and a camera at the same time.

Given that the teenager across the street is apparently trying to learn to play in their garage since Chrismas, my vote would be headphones.

Given that the teenager across the street is apparently trying to learn to play in their garage since Chrismas, my vote would be headphones.
I took guitar lessons in high school, my instructor was none other than Bobby Helms. My first talk with him, he told me to buy an acoustic guitar for learning and practice. So I bought a Gibson small round-hole guitar.
As I progressed he told me if I wanted to get loud I could buy an electric and amp., but since my budget was small I kept the Gibson, and played an acoustic ever since. Sold the Gibson when I was hard up for cash. Bad move.
Anyone interested in a left-handed Fender Dreadnaught and accessories? My tremors prevent me from playing now.

Back
Top Bottom