The Masters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rollie

Have any of you been to the Masters Golf Tournament?  We are going this year for the first time and I was wondering about where to park.  We are staying in Atlanta and plan to drive in early in the morning.  Any tips would be apprisated.
Rollie

Rollie - I am treating myself to my first Masters also this year - just retired and rv newbie.  I only have a Monday practice day  ticket but that's fine by me.  I have a 21' Class C and I expect to park on one of the yards near a side entrance to the course that friend told me about.  I think I can get exact directions soon.  I'm overnighting at an rv park in Aikens.  John

Blues Chaser,
Me too ... just Monday practice round.  We live in Missouri and only have a couple of days so we are flying into Atlanta and making the drive over. I have had some advice on how to avoid trafic on Washington Road.  I will share as soon as I can find it again. We are really looking forward to seeing the course.  Wish we could do it in the MH.  Someday we want to make the west coast swing and just be "camp followers". ;)
Rollie

Back
Top Bottom