The Potters are grounded for now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wizard46

We had planned to be in Florida about now but since the week after Thanksgiving my left leg has been giving me a lot of pain. Set up an appointment with my previous back doctor but it was for Jan 10. He's the one that did my L4/L5 fusion 20 years ago. Two trips to the ER because it was so bad just got me pain pills. Third trip to ER, in an ambulance, I was so bad they thought I was having a heart attack, three days in hospital and finally my Dr. moved Appointment up to last Saturday. He found arthritic bone spurs on my lower spine. One nerve canal blocked 95%. Mylagram is scheduled for Jan 4 and a decision will be made then.

Wish me luck, this is really getting old. I hate pain pills but they are my best friend for now. I keep looking out the window at the MH but that just seems to make it worse.

As I sit here reading your post with my cervical collar on (going on 2 mos.), I can sure empathize.  I had a major lamenectomy back in June.  Then in November I had C4-5-6-7 fused.  I'm still depending on pain pills at least once a day as I had quite a bit of spinal cord irritation occur.  It's amazing what doctors can do these days, but still can be disappointing.  Hopefully, your surgery will go well and you'll be dancing a jig in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom