The RV reality show starts Tuesday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I must say, I admire the fortitude of y'all that are still watching it.  Or even those that started watching it to begin with.  From the reports I read in this string, it met all the expectations I imagined it would.  Just another dumb show with dumb people in it, produced by dumb people who think they know what reality is.  But I do appreciate the updates here...I know I can feel comfortable just cruising on past that channel withough missing anything.

They weren't my first choice (or 2nd or 3rd or 4th) but now I hope the DiSalvatores win. The Coonts family has gotten so arrogant and what poor losers in the few challenges they didn't win. Did you see that snotty daughter when the Pollards invited everyone up to the suite they got in the challenge they won? There's nothing worse than a sore loser.

Wendy

Hey, Guys, what's wrong with all of you??  Producers tell us it's all part of the campaign of dumbing down of America and that it is what the public wants

---  Get with the program.!!!! ::)

Daisy

(PS.  I haven't watched a single episode, but seems I sure haven't missed anything)

Daisy said:
Hey, Guys, what's wrong with all of you??  Producers tell us it's all part of the campaign of dumbing down of America

Hmmm, seems like it's more them showing the public just how dumbed down America already is! 

We just viewed the final epidsode and  chuckled at the wining  family's inability to recall where they had been and in which order.  I thought of my many trip logs and knew we would have won the $ 100,000 had we cared enough to enter.  Just another night of TV and knowing we watch way too much of it.  But is is in high definition and we love it.

Betty

I thought it was funny that the one woman had just gone over her scrapbook with her mother and still couldn't remember where they'd been. And how could you think you'd been at Niagara Falls or at the Lincoln Memorial when you hadn't? They never went east of Chicago !!! And did you catch at the end that they're going to do the show again? Maybe we should all apply !! Still wish they'd do RV-related challenges and that everyone would SIT DOWN with seatbelts on when the RV is in motion.

Wendy

I watched the first episode only but I thought the guy that didn't know how to start the RV was pretty funny and stupid of course but did you see him?  I don't think he does know how to drive let alone start a vehicle.  Was that the family that won?

workingtorv said:
I watched the first episode only but I thought the guy that didn't know how to start the RV was pretty funny and stupid of course but did you see him?  I don't think he does know how to drive let alone start a vehicle.  Was that the family that won?

Yup, that's him! ;D

I just watched the final episode.  Loved it when they got to the airport, pulled right up to the curb (no other traffic), then left the motorhome at the curb while they went inside.

Jeannine

Jeannine said:
I just watched the final episode.  Loved it when they got to the airport, pulled right up to the curb (no other traffic), then left the motorhome at the curb while they went inside.

Jeannine

You'ld think that reality shows would reflect...  reality.    ::)

My only comment is that I wish someone would sponsor me for a month long RV trip. The winning of the dumb challenges aside, just to see the country on someone else's dime would be worth it. They were all winners in the respect that they were able to see so much of the country.

codgerbill said:
My only comment is that I wish someone would sponsor me for a month long RV trip. The winning of the dumb challenges aside, just to see the country on someone else's dime would be worth it. They were all winners in the respect that they were able to see so much of the country.

Yeah, but how much of the country did they actually see.  They were too busy fighting and bickering and trying to win dumb contests and stuff.  My ideal trip would be something like "The Texas Country Reporter" does...just goes to a different area of interest, and see's what it's all about.  HE does it local to Texas, but to do something like that nationwide would be perfect.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob007
Back
Top Bottom