Thinking about 5th Wheel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PancakeBill

Well kids, looks like it is time to sell our slide-in truck camper and get a 5th wheel.  We were looking at doing that last year and held off.  Ended up buying another truck camper.  While we love the unit, it is now time to move on. 

What we want is a 5er toy hauler.  33 to 36'.  Frot bedroom, slide or no slide, center living area, seperate garage with loft over for extra bed.  Want genset on it, not necessarily a fueling station, would be nice, but not needed. 

I like the Raptor 3612ds.  2 slides, genset, everything we want.  My view tends to be units we sell and units we get on trade.  Anyone know of another I should consider? 

Oh, big plus, the interconnect door open into living is good. 

Anyone want a good deal on a TC?

What we want is a 5er toy hauler.  33 to 36'.  Frot bedroom, slide or no slide, center living area, seperate garage with loft over for extra bed.  Want genset on it, not necessarily a fueling station, would be nice, but not needed.

That is one big, heavy 5er!  What do you intend to haul it with?

Carl Lundquist said:
That is one big, heavy 5er!  What do you intend to haul it with?

You know I wasn't going to say this - but since Bill is an RV salesman now he won't have any problem pulling it. <g>

I did look up the spec's on that puppy - it's almost 3000 lbs pin weight - and that's in the brocure! (as opposed to reality).

Joel

Back
Top Bottom