[Sold] Time to pass our Horizon along to a new owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Canfield

Site Team
And another chapter in our life comes to a conclusion with the sale of our beloved Horizon. The new owners will pick it up next weekend after payment. I'll still be here on the forum and keeping an eye on the Winnebago board as I've done for the past 10+ years.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to take a little staff liberty here and make this post in this Winnie board because I'm looking for a special new owner of our pride and joy.

My wife and I have enjoyed an amazing 117,000 miles in our 2005 Itasca Horizon from Florida to Alaska and California to Maine but now it's time to pass on our fun machine to a new owner, a special owner.

We are the only owners and the Horizon has been continuously updated and enhanced since new, many of the upgrades are documented in my signature link to Horizon projects.

I would particularly like for a ham (amateur radio operator) to have the Horizon since it's all set up to work HF with an automatic lift and lay Tarheel HP100 antenna.

It's taken a year (literally) for me to prepare the Horizon to pass along to a new owner as I'm really really anal about things like that. It's been a really difficult decision to sell, after all of the work and money I poured into the coach I've been very tempted to keep it.

If you are interested, shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom