Towing mirrors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used Cipa's on my 2001 Ram, and Fit brand on my 2013 Ram. Both from Amazon and both worked well.  They weren't perfect,  but certainly a lot better than nothing.

Your discussion reminded me that I have a pair of extension mirrors that I used on a 2001 Silverado when I pulled a small 5th wheel.  The box says they're for a 99 and up Silverado.  They're still in the box and are 15 years old.  I was happy how they worked at the time.  I'd give them to someone who is willing to pay the shipping.  If anyone is  interested, send me a PM and we can discuss it further.

Nomadb1 said:
Thanks for all your input. Bought a set of these today - after finding out that GM wants 275$ for the parts for my auto tilt mirror motor! Amazon had some returnees so it just made sense.  Happy trails!

Went on the Maiden voyage this weekend. Except for the fact every-time I restarted the truck they were pointing at the ground (Thankfully their auto-tilt), the Mirrors worked great. Lots of field of view.  Tough to learn to look at both sections of mirror.

This topic and "Ran Into a Tree Turning too Tight" both popped up in my Unread Topics list. A coincidence?

Back
Top Bottom