Trying to locate 2008 Fleetwood Fiesta Electronic Climate Control Moduleol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bergie2450

While on a trip to AZ in the motorhome a couple of weeks ago, I discovered the A/C didn't work.
A RV repair person checked the units and said they were fine.the circuit board for the climate control was bad.
Once home I contacted Fleetwood and was told they no longer carry the part. They directed me to Intellitech.
Intellitech told me they could repair it and I needed to send the thermostat and the ECC module.
The thermostat was easy, but we cannot locate the ECC module. We have looked under the fridge behind the main breaker box and in the ceiling to no avail.
Does anyone have any suggestions????

I don't know where the module is located, but when you find it.
There is a guy on ebay that bought a lot of the old Fleetwood parts. Its a great parts site and his store in Calif. has some great older parts. He might have a new ECC module.
try: waltsrvinventorywassold on ebay

If you have the Intellitec ECC (Electronic Climate Control), the thermostat is half the system and the rest is usually behind the load center (breaker box) where the power for the a/c units originates. Here is what you are looking for:

There is a new replacement available for the ECC - it's called Waiter ECC. May be better than fixing the old unit.

Back
Top Bottom