TV & Cabinet Retrofit-1999 CC Magna

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ArdraF said:
Terry, I just love the photo with all the wiring hanging out.  Don't you wonder how the people who make these things ever find everything to hook up??  As usual, Davis did a nice job.  Looks great.

Ardra,

The "kid"  who did the work , Mike,  is a college graduate with a degree in Electronics.  He reconnected every wire perfectly.  Even extended some to make them fit the new positions Terry wanted.  Everything works.  AND Terry was very happy with how well they were "dressed."  He commented on  how having just done Russ' coach he had a memory for some of the gauges and issues that came up. So we are glad he could practice on Russ' coach first!
I'm watching all the new series this week on a very big TV.  I love it.
Betty

Betty, did you get an HD receivers too to take full advantage of that big screen?

Ned said:
Betty, did you get an HD receivers too to take full advantage of that big screen?

Ned,

Terry told me to tell you that we have high definition  Tivos in Yuma and in cabin.  In motorhome we have a high definition DVD player but we do not have a satellite HD antenna to pick up HD stations.  He is waiting on Motosats new 5 head  HD antenna.

Betty

Marsha pics of carpet are coming.  Now I have to vacuum for  it to look good.
BB

Betty, I saw your HD in Yuma, was wondering about the coach.  I knew Terry wouldn't be behind the curve without a good reason, and the Motosat antenna is as good as any :)  That thing will be as big as the Datastorm.

Marsha/CA said:
Where are the pictures of the "new" carpeting?  Just wondering!

Marsha,

Visualize a grey blue carpet as the before.
Betty

Attachments

• DSC05679 (Small).JPG
    DSC05679 (Small).JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 68
Time to (again) recover the sofa to match the carpet  ;D

Tom said:
Time to (again) recover the sofa to match the carpet 

Eeeewwww, yeah I know, but I must wait until sofa wears out until a remodel .  It was only last year that the sofa and valances were done.  They are not even dirty yet.  The lightest color in sofa is picked up by carpet ( by design  on choices last  year)  Decorating  could be an ongoing change  and I do love what I have now,  so  year by year for a remodel.  I do plan to keep up with Terry however on updates!

Betty

Carpet looks even better with all the furniture back in place.  Certainly brightens up the area and probably makes it feel a bit more spacious.  Can't wait to see it in real time.....  :)

Daisy

P. S.  Got back to SV a week ago.  Repairs all done, refrig back in operation, went grocery shopping today to fill it back up.  I'm taking next week off while I put Robby the Roomba and Scooby the Scooba to work...... :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tensch
Back
Top Bottom