UK calling US Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome, and congrats on the rig.

what is a clearance Diver? Just curious...just don't know the term. I used to do a lot of recreational scuba myself.... Divemaster and Asst Instructor, then I got my trimix certification but never did much of it.
Hope your still getting your head wet now and again, sorry for the very late reply lol but just found this forum again.

Hi, missed your original posting. We also have a US based vehicle but ours is a Fifth wheel. Makes driving here interesting and very easy when you get to the US. Hopefully, we will be in Newquay in mid June for 10 days.
TonyL

I live i Falmouth Cornwall bud
You live in a beautiful part of the UK, almost as beautiful as my homeland (for 32 years) in South Wales :) Had an uncle living in Bodmin, and have many fond memories of visiting/touring all over the Cornish peninsula.

Be sure to check the age of the tyres. RV tyres typically rot out long before the tread wears, because they just sit for long periods. We typically change them around 8-10 years to avoid a possible blowout. US tyre manufacturers are required to put a manufacturing date code on the sidewall. Assuming that the tyres have been replaced in the UK, here's an explanation of UK tyre date codes:
Here's an explanation of tire date codes in the US:

Back
Top Bottom