Update on leaking LP hoses (pigtails)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quapaw

A few weeks ago I posted about leaking hose/fittings at the regulator from the LP tanks.  I informed the manufacturer of the equipment and received an answer from their attorney requesting the hoses in question to be sent to them pre-paid.  That was done and thru several conversations my request for causes was answered yesterday.  It seems that they determined a problem with the hose, ie: a bit oversized.  The provider of the hose has been notified and more tests are being done and identification how much and where this hose has been used.  The company, Marshall Brass has been very forthcoming and professional. In the meantime, please continue to monitor your connections.  This may be a very isolated instance but it is important to be aware of the possibility of more faulty items.  Thanks.

It's refreshing to find a company that fixes their problems and doesn't try to bury them.  Sad commentary on business today, but there are not enough companies like this.  Marshall Brass goes on the good guys list.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom