Used Winnebago Adventurer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john shepp

We are about to purchase our first RV and have been attracted to a year 2000 Winnebago Adventurer 32' with 19k miles on the clock. Is there anything that I should look out for, problem wise, as I do not wish to make an expensive mistake, also what kind of mpg should I expect to get driven normally

John,

We have some articles in our library that might help when you check out the Adventurer. Click the Library button above, then select Checklists.

You didn't mention whether it has  Ford or a Workhorse chassis, but the mileage is fairly similar anyway.  I would estimate 7.5-8.5 mpg, depending on your version of "normal", traffic conditions, etc.

The Adventurer is a popular rig, especially among new motorhome owners and I think you will like it.

We had a Ford 2000 32'Adventurere  coach.  No problms for the 50000 miles,  towing a Ranger getting about 8 mpg.  We were happy then bought a a 2005 35' Adventurer.

We bought a 2001 35' Adventurer in August and have no problems so far.  Prolly not fair for me to give a mpg estimate because I like to drive 75 mph when it's clear sailing, but we get about 6.5-7 mpg on average. 

Back
Top Bottom