Wally Hepworth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom and Margi

Helaine has asked me to let you all know that Wally passed away quite suddenly yesterday evening.  Helaine is doing as well as can be expected and all of Timber Valley is in shock.  He had no previous history of any illness.  He was serving on the Timber Valley Board of Directors and has spent countless volunteer hours helping others wend their way through the mysteries of technology. 

That is so sad to hear.  Wally was a good friend for many years.  Our condolences to Helaine and his many friends at Timber Valley.

What a shock.  I tried to call him last week and left him a message but did not hear back.  Tell Helaine our hearts are with her.  What a loss.

We're really sorry to hear that. Please pass along our condolences to Helaine. She has good friends by her side to help stay strong.

Tom and Chris

Wally was the first RV Forum member we met when we were at Quartzsite for the first time in 2010.  He welcomed us to the group and made us feel at home.  We only saw Wally twice since.  Most recently when we were at Sutherlin last month.  Please pass on our condolences to Helaine.  Wally will be missed.

Gary & Maria   

Please give Helaine my heartfelt condolences and a big hug!  Wally was one of my favorite friends and I really enjoyed our far too infrequent visits.  I'm thankful Helaine is in a place with so many supportive friends to help her through this shock.

Oh, Margi, thank you for letting us know.  Our hearts are with Helaine.  Please tell her we're sending as many virtual hugs as we can at this sad and difficult time.  Wally has been a good friend to so many of us and we will miss him greatly.

I brought our flag inside when it rained with a strong wind and we are putting it back outside in memory of Wally.

Ardra and Jerry

What a shock!  Wally was a very good friend and we will miss him.  Timber Valley won't be the same without him.

Margi, please give Helaine a big hug from both of us.

Jeannine & Dan

Sorry to hear of Helaine's loss.....

They say Time will heal.. Well it has been over a year since my wife died, and ....... Well.... I still miss her, a lot.

Heartfelt thanks from Helaine for all your condolences.  She promises to collect the hugs as you all stop by Sutherlin and maybe even in Arizona ... but probably not this year.    She is taking one step at a time and doing quite well.

Margi

We are so sorry to hear that Wally passed away. He was a great friend and the most talented member of our "Red lips" entertainment group. He was so proud of his new RV that he was restoring and I hope he took it with him high up there so he can show us around when we arrive. Helaine our condolences your such a strong women and I'm sure with so many friends and the comm unitie you live in around you will help you through this difficult time.

chris & Mimi

I told Jerry this morning that I envision Wally arriving at the Pearly Gates with Robin Williams on one arm and Lauren Bacall on the other.  He's in such good company!

For those who did not attend our Moab rally in 2005, I've attached a couple of the Red Lips skit photos.  Wally showed us a whole other side than the Wally we had known previously!  Talk about laughs.  Yes, I really think he and Robin have Saint Peter in stitches with laughter.

ArdraF

Attachments

• Show-19 (Small).JPG
    Show-19 (Small).JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Show-25 (Small).JPG
    Show-25 (Small).JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Show-27 (Small).JPG
    Show-27 (Small).JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 72

Latest posts