We, too, want to thank the QZ group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daisy

Fred VERY much wants the QZ group to know that he absolutely LOVES his bear.  Has it with him at all times, as Chet is much heftier than the wimpy hearts he was given.  As soon as someone tells me how to upload pictures, I'll send some along. 

Fred takes Chet for a ride on the walker all through the house as he does his walking exercises.  They both seem like a perfect fit.  Chet reminds me so much of Sarah's Elliott......  Cute as a button, no noise and absolutely has NO opinion on anything....... 

That was again, over and above, from you guys.  You are all the GREATEST!!!!!!  How can we ever get back at you all????

Fred and Daisy

Tell Fred to definitely take his rehab serious.  It will make loads of difference down the road.  Both of you take care and see you next year.

Ron and Shirley

Daisy,

I echo what Wendy said! Get well and stay well and be sure to make QZ next year. That's all this framily really wants!!!  We need to know Mom & Dad are fine. :) :)

Daisy and Fred,
Soooo good to have you back home. Rest, and take care of yourselves. Every time you squeeze Chester know you are getting hugs from a bunch of people who love you both.

Helaine

Daisy,

Peg and I are so glad to hear that Fred is doing well. You take care of yourself also. I remember when Peg was recovering I got very tired before the day way over.

As soon as someone tells me how to upload pictures, I'll send some along.

When you are composing a message...at the bottom left of the window is the "Additional Options". Click on that and fill in the location of the photos in the "Attach" window. That's all there is to it.

Thanks Don and Tom for the attach photo instructions.  I asked that question when the library was down.  Got the instructions later and tried to send anew, but apparently the file was then too big to send, that's the message I got, even after I "resized" the photos.  I just haven't gotten back to it to play with making them even smaller.  Will as soon as time permits.

Daisy

Daisy,

BY all means email the photo(s) to me and I'll take care of them. Just click the 'envelope' icon beneath my avatar to send me an email.

Back
Top Bottom