What are you binging on?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChasA

Binging. We've been binging on The Sopranos for the last couple of weeks. Anybody doing similar?

Well, I binged on the four seasons of The Expanse, and am now impatiently waiting for the fifth season to release.
I bought a year's sub to CBS All Access and binged Start Trek Discovery. Then Picard.

Now, I am binging on Curiosity Stream. 

Tales From The Loop
Lost In space
little Fires Everywhere
Northern Rescue
After Life
Outer Banks
Star Trek Picard
Locke & Key
The Mandalorian
The Good Cop

On Hulu + Live TV, they are airing, I guess a "old" HBO 6 Episode Documentary on "McMillion$"

About a guy that stole all the Big winning Game Pieces to the Monopoly games they ran.  Total of $24 Mil over 12 years. 

Interesting to say the least. 

BTW we did get thru all episodes of the Beverly Hillbillies too just for good measure.  Wheeeel Doggies it was good.  ;)

JD

On CBS All Access just finished 3 seasons of The Good Fight. Now watching Pretty Little Fires on Hulu. Friday?s we watch My Brilliant Friend. It?s in Italian but has subtitles. We also watched REIGN on either Netflix or Amazon. Plus a boatload of movies. Some not very good.

darsben said:
I will give it a try
Inspector Morse was a good show back in the day you might like.

We have been watching season 3 of the Good Doctor and the Ozarks.

Going to start Season 5 of Better Call Saul. One of my favourites.

Oldgator73 said:
Plus a boatload of movies. Some not very good.

Sometimes it's fun to watch the absolutely worst movie you can find have fun watching with others and groaning all the way through it.

So far it doesn't appear that any of you subscribe to Acorn which is primary programming from the UK, Australia and New Zealand.  Although we watch it primarily for mystery and crime shows, it also has one of the best soap opera/dramas of all time IMO.  It's an Australian show called A Place to Call Home and there are 6 full seasons of it.  It's set in post WWII Australia and it's the story of a wealthy family over the next couple of decades. Think of it as an Australian Downton Abbey set in the late 40's and early 1950's.  We got totally addicted to it.

There's lots of other stuff we like on Acorn including Shetland (a mystery set in the Shetland Islands), the Brokenwood Mysteries (from New Zealand) and lots of others.  Currently we're watching the second season of Balthazar a French series about a forensic pathologist.

Right now we're binging on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel. Love all the mysteries. We also watch a lot on the Acorn Channel.Doc Martin, Mid Summer Mysteries, Murdoch, Lovejoy, Father Brown, Land Girls, Vera, Pie in the Sky, etc.
Another series we liked is Still Standing. It's comedy with Jonny Harris (Crabtree on Murdoch) doing standup in small towns around Canada. It's on Amazon. Another comedy series on Amazon is Corner Gas.

I enjoyed the Expanse and will probably watch it again. I've enjoyed Schitts Creek a quirky Canadian series. McLoed's Daughters, an Australian series, is an enjoyable viewing experience. Love the accents. Also enjoying Warehouse 13.

IBTripping said:
I enjoyed the Expanse and will probably watch it again. I've enjoyed Schitts Creek a quirky Canadian series. McLoed's Daughters, an Australian series, is an enjoyable viewing experience. Love the accents. Also enjoying Warehouse 13.
I LOVE Schitt's Creek!!! Hysterical!

RVMommaTo6 said:
I LOVE Schitt's Creek!!! Hysterical!

I took a detailed, guided tour of that famous Creek a couple of times. 

Once, nearing the end, I was lucky enough to jump out of the boat and swim to shore. 

Never could get the smell out of the clothes. 

Had to get rid of them.  ;D

Have Fun everybody....

Be Street Smart, Stay Informed..Have no Fear.

Oilfield Fun Video

https://www.roughneckcity.com/roughneck-city/youtube/90/

The Process..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su3Rf5pFQyM&feature=emb_rel_end

JD

Money Heist is awesome if you don't mind dubbing.  Just finished season 3 of Ozark - a little gory but really good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wanda56
Back
Top Bottom