What are you binging on?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For those with Hulu Plus Live TV, just saw a re-run of a DB Cooper (Plane HiJacker) who parachuted out with a Couple Hundred Thousand $$ out of a 727 air plane somewhere over Washington/ Oregon State.  Two Part, 4 Hour documentary.  Pretty interesting.  May want to search for it and check it out.

IB and Amanda, as I am typing this DW and I are watching season 6 Schitt's Creek on CBC On Demand.  We binged watched seasons 1 to 5 on Netflix, but season 6 won't be on Netflix until next winter.  Luckily it is free on demand here in Canada.

Ed

Season 3 of Killing Eve is releasing one episode every Sunday.  I presume the other seasons are available on demand.  Nothing beats a sexy, sociopathic, hired killer!

8Muddypaws said:
Tales From The Loop
Lost In space
little Fires Everywhere
Northern Rescue
After Life
Outer Banks
Star Trek Picard
Locke & Key
The Mandalorian
The Good Cop

Wow...we have mostly like taste in our shows. I am binging on/have binged on:
Tales From The Loop
Lost In space
Star Trek Picard
Locke & Key
The Mandalorian

Additionally for me

The Last Kingdom
The Science Channel
The Smithsonian Channel
WWII in Color
Ancient Aliens (this is my comedy relief!!)

darsben said:
Careful your "roots" are showing

Heh! The Ken Burns documentaries are really worth my time I think. I really liked his country music, national parks, and civil war series. He's done many more that I haven't had time for yet, but I'll be working on them...

msw3113 said:
Ken Burns probably has enough leftover footage from various shows (Roosevelts, National Parks, etc) to do a series on the CCC.  I'd sure like to see that.

I agree, but here's a quote from his website "Contact Us" page: "For film ideas and proposals, please bear in mind that, while Ken is certainly flattered to be thought of, he is currently working on seven films at once and has many longstanding project commitments taking him into the next decade."

I guess we can hope the CCC is one of the seven...

We have been watching The Mandalorian, and are pleasantly surprised at how well made and like the original Star Wars movies it is.  Only 2 to go...

Oldgator73 said:
I?m mostly binging on everything in the fridge, pantry and liquor cabinet. When this thing is over the EMT?s will have to take me out of here with a forklift.  :eek:

I was going to say "chocolate," but decided I'm with this guy.  ;D

Grilled hamburgers smothered in mayo, horseradish, and raw onion with sour cream and onion potato chips.... until we can resume normal (healthy) grocery shopping.

"Ozark" and "Justified" are our current binge worthy shows.

Back
Top Bottom