What is smallest generator needed to just run lights-keep up charge in battery?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think some of you have lost the focus on what was the original question that I posted.  If you need a generator for near every day use, then get a good one.  But I couldn't be happier in that the HF generator did what I wanted for very little $.

Lowell said:
I think you some of you have lost the focus on what was the original question that I posted.  If you need a generator for near every day use, then get a good one.  But I couldn't be happier in that the HF generator did what I wanted for very little $.
Well Lowell, that's the power of the forum at work for you, lot's of perspective!  The generator / inverter topic always gets very passionate.... It's hard to forget those 'memorable' moments of being next to someones genset rattling and growling straight to the core of your bones!  Glad your happy Lowell, have a nice Holiday Season!

Lowell said:
I think some of you have lost the focus on what was the original question that I posted.  If you need a generator for near every day use, then get a good one.  But I couldn't be happier in that the HF generator did what I wanted for very little $.
Lowell i have the same HF generator. I bought it 3 or 4 years ago. It's a great little unit for what you described. I have never had a problem with mine other than changing spark plugs. When not used for extended periods of time i shut the fuel off and let it run the carb dry.

For the price you can't beat it.

I carry it around in the tool box of my truck, has come in handy several times.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom