whats the best 34'r on the market new...gas or diesel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As I said earlier, keep the Alpine, its a great coach. Or change where you park it, and get a 40-42 ft coach with a 500-600 hp motor. Just a thought.

MYRV2 said:
what gets me is the amount of money youngsters have now days..big boats, big motorhomes, cvac. homes.. unbelieable

Yeah, I see the same thing with my kids. They all do better financially than I do. My grand-kids benefit from it as well!

MYRV2 said:
what gets me is the amount of money youngsters have now days..big boats, big motorhomes, cvac. homes.. unbelieable

DickHutchings said:
Yeah, I see the same thing with my kids. They all do better financially than I do. My grand-kids benefit from it as well!

Isn't that what we all want for our children? The hard part is teaching discipline with their money and credit so they don't get into debt over their ears.

my sons buy and pay the same day... no payments...their homes are paid for...just have to pay ins and taxes..

kdbgoat said:
Isn't that what we all want for our children? The hard part is teaching discipline with their money and credit so they don't get into debt over their ears.

Absolutely!! :)

TonyDtorch said:
so, are you saying the majority of RVers are ...younger families ? 
I think that is wonderful.

Not majority necessarily, but a considerable number anyway.  I see a lot of extended families, even my own has several RV families in various stages (mine, two cousins, aunt & uncle, now recently sister) with around 20 kids among us all.  And it's all because of our shared experience of RV camping with my grandparents when we were younger.

TonyDtorch said:
but there is kinda a difference in "camping" and rv-ing
Definitely true, although I was using the terms interchangeably when I mentioned families "camping" earlier.  Personally I never had any interest in sleeping in a tent (nothing against those who do!) and went straight to the RV route when we started camping.  ;)

kdbgoat said:

This is huge for us, Dave Ramsey financial peace plan all the way in our household.  Our home mortgage is the only debt we have remaining and I plan to have it paid off before I hit 45.  Mine and my wife's parents are both still paying multi-year mortgages in their 60's, well into their retirement years.  I do not want to be in that position.  I've bought all of our cars and RVs used and will continue to do so, for life.  It just makes financial sense.

MYRV2 said:
my sons buy and pay the same day... no payments...their homes are paid for...just have to pay ins and taxes..

Sounds good!! ;D

scottydl said:
Not majority necessarily, but a considerable number anyway.  I see a lot of extended families, even my own has several RV families in various stages (mine, two cousins, aunt & uncle, now recently sister) with around 20 kids among us all.  And it's all because of our shared experience of RV camping with my grandparents when we were younger.
Definitely true, although I was using the terms interchangeably when I mentioned families "camping" earlier.  Personally I never had any interest in sleeping in a tent (nothing against those who do!) and went straight to the RV route when we started camping.  ;)

This is huge for us, Dave Ramsey financial peace plan all the way in our household.  Our home mortgage is the only debt we have remaining and I plan to have it paid off before I hit 45.  Mine and my wife's parents are both still paying multi-year mortgages in their 60's, well into their retirement years.  I do not want to be in that position.  I've bought all of our cars and RVs used and will continue to do so, for life.  It just makes financial sense.

Sounds good!! ;D

good post, my wife calls It cramping....

so, I looked at a new 2017 34' winnabago forza today...

pretty nice coach, really liked the layout...

the huge TV over the faux fireplace was cool...

d?cor was real fancy...

but the 34'r measures 35'6''...didn't like the res fridge

the north south bed was a plus, as was the huge closet...

didn't care for the camp side slide, but it was only about a foot ,so not too bad...

next, the paint was really nice,,,pin lines all look'd good down fall to me was the dark colors... horrible for the desert ...

this part I just don't get.... why the little 340hp motor and the 2100 trans??? and you can't order with more power???

also, only a 5000lb towing capacity...

http://winnebagoind.com/binaries/content/assets/brochures/2017/2017-fz-preview.x.pdf

So, exactly how much of your free time do you spend looking at (and considering buying) an RV other than the one you currently own?  ;)

scottydl said:
So, exactly how much of your free time do you spend looking at (and considering buying) an RV other than the one you currently own?  ;)

I had to  go there to get a radiator cap....now I need a new motorhome to put it on....:p

has anyone here looked at the new 2017 forza ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardp
Back
Top Bottom