Where are you going for the upcoming Memorial Day Weekend????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're taking the grandkids to Lake Monroe Village, near Bloomington In. Not my first choice of campgrounds, but finding any campground within 100 miles of Indy this weekend is tough. I'm not sure what's going on in Indy, I think they have some kind of race planned.

FCRV rally in the hills of Litchfield County, Connecticut. Tonight through next Monday.

We try to avoid campgrounds on major holidays!

We'll head over to our Adirondack cottage tomorrow from VT. Our kids are putting on a Memorial Day picnic on the beach there on Saturday with a bunch of our friends and neighbors. Then we'll stay on for a few weeks to help with the remaining spring cleanup and yard work before heading out again.

We have a big group, six couples, six G1 Yamaha golf carts and six campers, going to the Northeast Georgia mountains for the long weekend.  There is supposed to be rain, but it should not be a total wash out.  I am cooking a butt and ham from a pig raised on my farm and others are also cooking the other meals.  We will be sharing lots of craft brews and enjoying each others' company.  Should be a great time!

gravesdiesel said:
We have a big group, six couples, six G1 Yamaha golf carts and six campers, going to the Northeast Georgia mountains for the long weekend.  There is supposed to be rain, but it should not be a total wash out.  I am cooking a butt and ham from a pig raised on my farm and others are also cooking the other meals.  We will be sharing lots of craft brews and enjoying each others' company.  Should be a great time!
What time? I've got crafts of many colors.  8)

Normally stay home on Holiday Weekends but this year we're going to the Pismo Beach area. Actually.. staying at the Oceano, Ca ELKs lodge CG. 6 rigs, all adults... good friends, good food, good times.  :)) :)) 8)

Back
Top Bottom