Who built the pyramids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could subscribe to the theory that humans are aliens who crash-landed on the earth long ago. Or the idea that aliens built the pyramids. I like to leave the door open, and it makes more sense than any religious description of creation, or any religion's explanation of anything else, really.

I’m more impressed with man’s more recent labor intensive projects.
Baldwin building a steam locomotive every 8 hrs. 24 hours a day.(1936)
Henry Ford building a B24 Liberator bomber every 66 minutes 24 hours a day.(1944)
No computers, robots, or high tech (by todays standards) tools.
Man is very very capable.

50 years since we stepped foot on the moon.
You don't even have to answer Jeopardy in the form of a question anymore. We are not progressing.

Roswell? Navy radar footage off southern California?
But then those guys didn't build the pyramids. So who did?

I recall an article or TV broadcast years ago where they were talking about just this.
Seems one of the blocks in one pyramid shows of having cut with POWER TOOLS. not hand tools.. The cut went a bit off and they had to reposition the saw.. (Common if the saw needs sharpening) a few times.
The authors of the piece did not feel that would have happned with hand saws.
Me.. I have had cuts in wood, both hand and power.. go off a bit and had to reposition. So I'm not sure if i agree with the authors or not.

I recall an article or TV broadcast years ago where they were talking about just this.
Seems one of the blocks in one pyramid shows of having cut with POWER TOOLS. not hand tools.. The cut went a bit off and they had to reposition the saw.. (Common if the saw needs sharpening) a few times.
Me.. I have had cuts in wood, both hand and power.. go off a bit and had to reposition. So I'm not sure if i agree with the authors or not.
i really doubt they used power tools on the Pyramids. I would like to have some of the stuff they were smoking.

I watched a program some years ago where they experimented with cutting limestone blocks, the material used in the pyramids. Using a "saw" made of handmade hemp rope soaked in water and constantly fed sand for grit as groups of people on each end of the rope worked it back and forth. It wasn't fast, but over the course of two 8 hour days they managed to slice through a 48" block. I was surprised that the rope held up quite well during the process. The two groups also combined to move the now ~48"x 48"x 48" block about 100 feet over sand that they wet to reduce friction.

That is impossible. No extraterrestrials have ever visited this planet. Totally impossible. Alpha Centauri is the nearest star that could possibly have a planet with life and it is 4.3 light years away.
Truth, but...It's impossible for a much different reason...Genesis explains it very succinctly. The giants built the pyramids, but I have not gone deep enough in research to find out who designed them.

Truth, but...It's impossible for a much different reason...Genesis explains it very succinctly. The giants built the pyramids, but I have not gone deep enough in research to find out who designed them.
I don't believe in the book of Genesis. It claims the Earth is 6000 years old. There are so many scientific ways to prove that wrong that I refuse to believe anything else it has to say.

Last edited:
Maybe they started 4.2 light years sooner.
How would they have discovered the Earth as a place to go to? And why would they pick our planet out of the billions of galaxies and trillions of planet to go to? And why would they show up and stay in hiding? Millions of cell phone cameras sold every year and trillions of pictures taken every year yet not one photo of an alien. All we get are extremely blurry photos of some unknown item in the sky. Here is an obvious Photoshop job.Ufo 2.jpg

That is impossible. No extraterrestrials have ever visited this planet. Totally impossible. Alpha Centauri is the nearest star that could possibly have a planet with life and it is 4.3 light years away.

They did, I'm betting that they dropped our sorry asses off here a long time ago.. i mean, look at what we do to this planet and each other.. what civilization would tolerate that ?
we are just rejects from another system.. we are the aliens.. :)

There are many unanswered question in this life. If everything we see happened because of the Big Bang then what was there before the Big Bang?

Ah! An intelligent question! But supposing there was one, where did what went bang come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom