Who doesn't like long, hot steamy showers ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great job Houston. What ladder did you install on back. Mine does not have one and it is on my to do list.

Yes, I do get very dirty at work. Often times I'm covered in sawdust, cement, thinset, paint, or some adhesive. There is a blue scrubbing pad in the shower for a reason. Epoxy grout is a challenge to remove, followed closely by a quality (paint) primer.

We ordered an after market ladder on Amazon. The kit was pretty simple to install. Starcraft was happy to send an email with a measured drawing of the rear of the coach to show where the internal framing is located.

I hope those that like a long steamy shower have a good exhaust fan.  In parts of the country, mold is a major problem, and steamy air gets into any openings.

A local RV store, Lone Star RV in Houston. They have a number of locations. The parts are also available on line. We like supporting local brick and mortar stores and its quite nice to be able to see the parts in hand when designing a system while standing in the aisle of the store. 

Great job! I will be bookmarking this thread to come back to later when I can hopefully do the same.  ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardp
Back
Top Bottom