Why did my beard growth slow down?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pedataa136 said:
Hey SBird,only 55 but wish I didn't have to shave much.Pain in the ---
I hear ya. I hate shaving and I hate growing a beard. So I end up shaving every day because if I do grow a beard shaving it off is a royal pain.

To make matters worse I hate shaving with a blade and I hate shaving with an electric.

But hey it beats having to put up with childbirth. I don't know how women do it. They are amazing.

Wow!Changed gears there.By the way Happy B-Day.Been reading your posts for a while now.Quite a life you live. 8)Keep opn truckin.

pedataa136 said:
Wow!Changed gears there.By the way Happy B-Day.Been reading your posts for a while now.Quite a life you live. 8)Keep opn truckin.

Thank you. Personally I love thread drift, it keeps everyone on their toes.

You are good for a laugh.I'm in Jersey,just got back from Holiday at c.g.Where the heck might you be at this time?

pedataa136 said:
You are good for a laugh.I'm in Jersey,just got back from Holiday at c.g.Where the heck might you be at this time?

Currently I am in my motorhome typing this response.

But seriously folks, I just arrived today at Zion National Park. Just in time for the Summer Heat Festival.

carson said:
  Try a propane blowtorch.. gives you a nice warm feeling.

Carson

Good idea now that I am in Zion during a heat wave ;D

I don't shave my beard, like the old joke says, I have more chins than a Chinese phonebook...

"I  hear ya. I hate shaving and I hate growing a beard. So I end up shaving every day because if I do grow a beard shaving it off is a royal pain.

To make matters worse I hate shaving with a blade and I hate shaving with an electric.

But hey it beats having to put up with childbirth. I don't know how women do it. They are amazing"

NAIR

PancakeBill said:

Nah, doesn't work, takes off some of the hair and leaves blotches where the hair doesn't come off. Waste of money. Just let the hair grow and enjoy it.

Wendy

But might be fun to get Tom to try.  If that won't work, laser treatment might.  Maybe estrogen therapy?  I like my beard, don't ind shaving what I trim, so it is a foreign argument to me. 

You know when you see real old people that there noses and ears seem to be so big?  Well they are, I read that the cartilage in those never stop growing so we do get bigger noses and earlobes.

Nothing to do with beards, just some useless info.

And yes I'm noticed my hair on my head is not growing as fast either.  It used to be so thick you couldn't dry it rolled on rollers overnight, it would still be damp in the morning.  They still thin it but its nowhere like that, getting old is the pits for some areas of the body!

I bet it just has to do with your body adjusting to its new drug free life.

i wish my beard growth would slow down, razors are expensive and shaving is a waste of time but i have to for work  :'(

im throwing my razors away when i retire!

Use WD-40, it will lube your beard and speed the growth back up. ;D
J

34footer said:
Use WD-40, it will lube your beard and speed the growth back up. ;D
J

Good idea, I use WD-40 for everything else. It is the best lubricant in the entire world. Nothing can beat it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom