Wiring diagram

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ruiz

Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum and in need of a wiring diagram for a 93 Holiday Rambler.
Had the inside tire blow at the back end passenger side which tore/ripped the wires back in that area.
Anyone know where I can get a diagram?26231E27-58D7-417C-91ED-9257671D3F76.jpeg

Not likely going to happen. Best bet if you cant solor match the wires is to bet a good test light and volt meter. Start with the first wire and see what is suppose to be working, IE brake, tail, turn signal etc. Then match the wire to the circuit. Just will take lots of time.

Not likely going to happen. Best bet if you cant solor match the wires is to bet a good test light and volt meter. Start with the first wire and see what is suppose to be working, IE brake, tail, turn signal etc. Then match the wire to the circuit. Just will take lots of time.
Thank you

As mentioned this is not likely going to happen, as HR has changed owners several times since then, and most recently the Rev group closed their support department which handled HR from the Monaco ownership years, which I think started in the late 1990's, and thereby loosing all technical support for all Monaco products from even that more recent era. About your only chance is if someone in an HR owners club has a wiring diagram.

I don't envy the job but would agree with donn. I have an electrical background but still don't know of any easy way to do it. The wire colors are a hint, so start by locating the other end of each one and attack them by separating into matching colors. It is possible that there could be something in common with wires of the same color. I would also isolate the endes to be sure nothing is shorting together and then test everything that you can to determine just what works and what does not. In doing that you can narrow the size of the search required.

It looks like you only have one broken wire and the two ends are red. Chances are they connect to each other. Do you have any other broken wires not in the picture?

OOPS. I just noticed two white wires broken. They probably connect to each other

Back
Top Bottom