You think your RV is crowded?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mylo

How about trying to sleep 16 people....

http://todaynews.today.com/_news/2013/01/28/16696496-american-story-family-with-12-kids-roams-us-full-time-in-rv?lite

Mylo

I guess the self schooling included sex education; what privacy can you have?

I can see protective services making a visit. Not that they are doing anything wrong.

"A Bicycle  Motorhome built for two" is a thing of the past, I guess..

Not much heat required in cold weather camping but a dehumidifier will be mandatory as well as a working gas detector.  ;) ;D

When I saw that the first thing I thought of was the bathroom and black water tank. I guess from boondocking so much. Plus many other things.

Catblaster there is a dog too.  Shows up in the video.  Watch closely and you will see the dog swing into the water with one of the kids.

Wow.... what a cool story.. wish them well and hope the good time just keeps on rolling for them.

How about the interview while traveling down the road? Not many seat belts in that scene. She is holding the baby!!!

And I've been thinking this house was smaller then the other!

I bet they have a van and trailer with clothes and things following, no way you could get even a few outfit of clothes, towels, and linens for a crowd like that in there.

6 or 10 gallon water heater. i hope the have lot's of deodorant. must have to shop almost daily for food as reefer  and cabinets would not hold that much.
as long as there is love and happiness is guess all is well 

I can't see that lasting to long, they haven't been at it long.  I think that would make me crazy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom