2011 QUARTZSITE Rally - Daily Activity Reports/Photos.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just curious.............

Do they have "generator hours" at the ralley? Do the ralley goers have to leave the site to fuel up the tanks in order to run the generators?

[font=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]We are heading North Sunday and I need to run the gas out of them anyway. [/font]

[font=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Tom, you can use our Honda 2000 generator Sunday and Monday if you're still here.  Anything else you need, let me know.  We leave on Tuesday morning.[/font]

rsalhus said:
[font=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Tom, you can use our Honda 2000 generator Sunday and Monday if you're still here.  Anything else you need, let me know.  We leave on Tuesday morning.[/font]
Thanks Rolf. I have Dave's generator hooked up right now and I will be leaving Monday. I will holler if I need it.

The most recent photos have been uploaded to our photo gallery - click the Photos button above and click on the Quartzsite 2011 Rally album cover. I'll work on getting the remainder uploaded. I'll also get more info into the photo descriptions when time permits.

Thanks for the photos. If anyone has any more, please go ahead and post them.

Here is my copy of the group image. I am the only one missing since I had to use Sweep Panorama Mode.

Attachments

• Group.jpg
    Group.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 84
Thanks Tom!

Hey, you could always Photoshop yourself into the picture.

I have contacted Tom to get permission to upload a larger copy of this picture that could be downloaded and printed if you want.
Ray  :)

Attachments

• _D1_0009crop.JPG
    _D1_0009crop.JPG
    205.8 KB · Views: 82
This afternoon, we had a fantastic potluck. As usual, there was a ton of food, more than even this ravenous group could finish off. Thanks to everyone for some great eating.

After the potluck there was something new to the Forum rally - LIVE entertainment. Pancake Bill, Tom Seilerbird, Larry N, and Songstress Ann entertained us with live music. Everyone had a wonderful time and for a group that only had 15 minutes of rehearsal, The Band was great. I think we need a repeat next year. In fact, I have a plan for next year....you'll have to be there to find out what it is.

Tomorrow morning a lot of us will be pulling out, some headed for new places, others headed for home. I want to thank EVERYONE because everyone did something - brought yummies to Happy Hour, answered questions, let Betty browbeat you into joining in the entertainment, just being here. It's no fun if no one is here.

So thank you, safe travels, and see you next year.

Wendy

A perfect day to end a perfect week. Sitting around the campfire tonight I told Ned this is why we love QZ.  (And the framily).

Ok all of you lurkers who just looked a few seconds at our group shot, you may not  have any idea  of all that went into this shot.  Chairs were  arranged, mats placed, cushions placed,  chairs moved out of  background, Chairs were tweaked again to make sure  sun bounced just right off our heads.  Sorry if my bossiness today offended any of you as we herded 50  plus folks into this group photo. Very competent  photographers captured our best in  a few seconds.

Ray quickly printed a proof of the group photo so we could pass it around and  see how good we looked in the  photo.  His  photo will be placed in  library  suitabe for  printing at your own home.  Thanks to all  participants for looking so good.
RVForum QuartzsiteRally 2011 is coming to a close with sadness but knowing it has been one of if not the best!

Bernie,  I remembered the host saying 6AM, but then the flyer said 7.  Not sure.  Npt ususally aware of anything before 7 anyway.

Wendy said:
This afternoon, we had a fantastic potluck. As usual, there was a ton of food, more than even this ravenous group could finish off. Thanks to everyone for some great eating.

I wanted to mention that  prior to our potluck we  gathered as a group in spirit to  give thanks for our RV lifestyle, our glorious desert and our perfect weather.  We gave mention to our memories, recollections and thankfulness for our RVForum members, PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE.  We are making Memories every day and are thankful to do so!

Betty  and Wendy

Once  again, let me ask any of you who are going to Parumph and passing the Brothel Museum, to please stop and ask about getting The Happy Hooker enshrined in their Hall of Fame. After being ridden hard and put away wet in the Derby, she's more than deserving. Also please ask what kind of income we might expect if we were to put her in a local stable in the area.

Thanks and happy trails to you all, until we meet again.

Randy

[quote author=harleyray].... upload a larger copy of this picture that could be downloaded and printed if you want.[/quote]

Ray,

Did you receive my email last evening explaining that the image you sent me is somehow corrupted?

You all picked the right day to leave QZ. It has been overcast, cold and windy all day. Looks like rain tonight.

Hey Tom, have you posted any of your QZ rally photos?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timothious
Back
Top Bottom