2014 jayco seneca

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

George885

Experience with this vehicle type appreciated. Thinking of buying so all comments are appreciated.

Welcome to the Forum, George!

If you use the keywords "Jayco Seneca" in the Search function at the top right of the Home page, you will find several threads on that model that may contain some background that you will find useful.

Kim

Your making me drool to early in the morning.  The wife and I have always wanted one of these but the $$$$ is way outside my wallet's ability.  Everything I have heard form owners is they love it especially now that it is on a Freightliners chaise.  I have owned a Jayco 5er and my in-laws had a Gray Hawk.  Both units were very well built.

Just got ours 2 weeks ago!  2014 Seneca FK.  Drove it 1000 miles from TerryTown RV in Grand Rapids to Vermont and drove fantastic!!  Much better turning radius than Minnie Winnie 31k we traded in.  Have had a few test runs now with  7500#'s of Jeep and trailer in tow,  once again totally impressed with how well it drove.  Only issue I have is no hookup for electric brakes on trailer.  But it had no problem stopping or pulling up hills.  I'm still learning all the features of this rig and anxious to hit the road!!

Attachments

• seneca1.jpg
    seneca1.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 46
  • jk & rv.jpg
    jk & rv.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 44
Very nice outfit, CONGRATULATIONS! One question though, why are you not flat towing the Jeep?

Oscar Mike said:
Very nice outfit, CONGRATULATIONS! One question though, why are you not flat towing the Jeep?

Thanks!!  I trailer the Jeep as I wheel it offroad hard a good bit.  If I ever break it then I have my own way to get it where it needs to go.  Less wear and tear on tires,etc.  Also modified a good bit and isn't nearly as friendly on the road as a stock Jeep.  Have my 1st Jeep event in 2 weeks with it, can't wait  :D

Back
Top Bottom