2014 RVFORUM QUARTZSITE RALLY (info/signup)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Terry and Betty Brewer arrived today along with  Ken and Sheila Kuch and our friend Russ Mahoney. 

Ken and Terry installed our new  Inverter today and now we have power  and charging abilities!  Did not have to make the run to Gilbert as Discount Solar here in Quartzsite had the  unit and for less $.

We do have a couple of travel trailers in the "old" site and  they  are taking up much of the room directly across from fire ring.  I told them we would be a coming! They have  been here since October!

Full moon rising over the RV Forum site tonight.  Thanks to Brian for the pic.

Paul

Attachments

• Full moom over Q.jpg
    Full moom over Q.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 35
Betty Brewer said:
Terry and Betty Brewer arrived today along with  Ken and Sheila Kuch and our friend Russ Mahoney. 

Ken and Terry installed our new  Inverter today and now we have power  and charging abilities!  Did not have to make the run to Gilbert as Discount Solar here in Quartzsite had the  unit and for less $.

We do have a couple of travel trailers in the "old" site and  they  are taking up much of the room directly across from fire ring.  I told them we would be a coming! They have  been here since October!

OK OK, I guess I'm here and so is Sheila - at least until Monday. ;D

Glad Terry and Betty have and working Inverter/Charger. Actually the old Inverter still worked, but the charger portion was toast.

ken

We drove over from Parker today just to be sure I could find the location and it was accomplished with no problem. We will be arriving tomorrow afternoon sometime or another....... we will try to park a tad away from others because of the dogs(not that they make much noise) but just to be sure plus we don't want to disturb others when we start the Gen set up...which we will be doing on occasion. (maybe more than that)  ;)

Thought I would send a pic of our new rig and try to get some approval. We will be arriving with all our stuff tomorrow.

Attachments

• Lake Havasu Az 023.JPG
    Lake Havasu Az 023.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 68
Oh, jeez Louise!  Every year you all give me severe QZ withdrawal pains.  Treasure the memories ... they last forever!

I'm going to be at the firering this evening at 4 pm for Happy Hour. Please don't let me sit there all alone.

Back
Top Bottom