2014 RVFORUM QUARTZSITE RALLY (info/signup)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are some pics of the Framily run the The Desert Bar on Saturday. !2 Vehicles made the run. If you do not know what the Desert Bar is Check out their web site.
http://www.thedesertbar.com/

Attachments

• DesertBar1 (Large).jpg
    DesertBar1 (Large).jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 52
  • DesertBar2 (Large).jpg
    DesertBar2 (Large).jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 43
  • DesertBar3 (Medium).jpg
    DesertBar3 (Medium).jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 44
  • DesertBar4 (Large).jpg
    DesertBar4 (Large).jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 41
  • DesertBar5 (Large).jpg
    DesertBar5 (Large).jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 40
  • DesertBar7 (Large).jpg
    DesertBar7 (Large).jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 34
  • DesertBar8.jpg
    DesertBar8.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DesertBar9 (Medium).jpg
    DesertBar9 (Medium).jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 45
  • DesertBar10.jpg
    DesertBar10.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 42
The Broncos just made it into the Super Bowl!!!  Somebody give Wendy a tranquilizer.  ;D ;D ;D

Tom and Margi said:
The Broncos just made it into the Super Bowl!!!  Somebody give Wendy a tranquilizer.  ;D ;D ;D

And Seattle will be there, too. Valium for Margi. Oh, wait, it's Colorado and Washington - marijuana all around ;) Just kidding !

Silly ... by the time all that was in vogue (vogue: impossibly old clich?), we were raising kids, forging careers, and being VERY serious about just about everything.  ;D  But now I'm much less intense and focused on the Seahawks winning the Super Bowl.  Game on!  ;D ;D ;D

Ellen and I are leaving first thing in the morning. We really enjoyed meeting everyone and had a great time at the Desert Bar. We're planning on being here next year for a longer time. Thanks everyone for being so welcoming.

Michael and Ellen, sorry you're leaving just when the fun has started ! Look forward to having you here longer next year. Safe travels.

Jeff and Sue arrived this afternoon. It's great to be back on the desert among Framily.

As planned, Sheila and I are leaving today. Need to get back to Phx for Dr appt. I'm sorry the the flu kept inside more than out.
We'll see a lot of you at Moab or Zion in May.

Safe travels,

ken

Larry and Loretta stumbled in from Lake Havasu.  It was good to see the familiar faces again and meet the friends we did not know yet.  Looking forward to a week of Friends, Happy Hours, Golf and exploring the RV show.

They are just coming and going  like crazy.  Sad to see friends leave, Happy to see new friends arrive.  Missing friends who  can't be here.  I heard someone mention yesterday that Quartzsite is just not the same without Lucy. Missing her too. 

Hello to everybody. I am missing seeing everybody this year but i will be there next year!
Betty can fill you all in on what I am doing instead.
I hear that there isn't a Luau but I'll still save the pink flamingos for next year.

Love to you all.

Jim and Ardra, thanks for the suggestions re the water pump.  We spent lots of time going over everything and found nothing.  Finally Tim decided the pump was loosing pressure internally so he bought a new pump today, installed it and voila` all is quiet!

Marsha~

Marsha, I love it when a plan comes together!  ;) Glad you found the problem.

ArdraF

Marsha/CA said:
Jim and Ardra, thanks for the suggestions re the water pump.  We spent lots of time going over everything and found nothing.  Finally Tim decided the pump was loosing pressure internally so he bought a new pump today, installed it and voila` all is quiet!

Marsha~

Glad Tim found the problem. Now you can get a good night's sleep!

We stopped by the Ranger station yesterday to lookk at their book collection. While we were there the Rangers asked us (they saw my nametag) why groups didn't let them know where they camp. Apparently they are constantly asked where this group or that group is camped and, of course they generally have to say that they don't know.

So I promised to pass on their request to let them know, so here it is. I did pass on the info about our group, for this year.

Larry N. said:
We stopped by the Ranger station yesterday to lookk at their book collection. While we were there the Rangers asked us (they saw my nametag) why groups didn't let them know where they camp. Apparently they are constantly asked where this group or that group is camped and, of course they generally have to say that they don't know.

So I promised to pass on their request to let them know, so here it is. I did pass on the info about our group, for this year.

Thanks Larry. Never thought of telling them at the ranger station. Who knew ?

It seems to me that a number of years ago we were supposed to tell them our group name when we checked in.  They all seemed to know the RV Forum was in Sec. 541 so someone did it!

ArdraF

I made a little mistake today.  Having not returned to Sweet Darlene's  for over 6 years due to slow service, I tried them  out today for lunch.  Now  Jim and Claire had just been there  for  dinner and  had good food and  got right in.

Well lemme tell you, We arrived at  1:10 and our food arrived at 2:05.  My soup and salad was good but not worth that kind of a  wait.  The place was packed and the  waitresses were hustling.  The kitchen just was not  putting out  food fast enough.  So  now it will  be another 6 years before  my return!

Back
Top Bottom