2024 Ideas/Rallies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still considering Q, but it is dropping down the list a bit. DW wants to head to Bosque del Apache for the birds in January, and going there then turning around going past home all the way to Q might not happen. BdA will be cold when we are there, we have been there at that time of year in the past. But a photographers dream. We have not settled on a date as of yet. Plan on heading to the Bluegrass Fest beginning of March at Lake Havasu., anyone else here? we are heading there with our BG band, not performing, just enjoying and jamming. Everyone in the group has an RV.

Hi PancakeBill and all,

What about a rally in the KOFA area for two weeks?

We are thinking of traveling to Tucson this year and might be available to camp at Quartzsite or even meet in Benson. I'd like to visit with Ken and Sheila again. Best!

Eric and I are headed to FL next year. I think we have many Forum members who might be in that area. Is FL a possibility?

That's about an hour south of where I will be camp hosting Dec through the end of March. We don't mind using a dump station, we are at a county park now that only offers water and electric.

Forum rallys happen when somebody takes the bull by the horns and simply announces a "where and when" and invites others to join in. It's often a place/time that person is going to be there anyway. It would be nice if the inviter checked to make sure there is room available for others, but not a necessity.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom