A different TP discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oldgator73 said:
I see a new thread here. How many passes do you get with one wad of TP? I say at least two. If big enough wad 3-4.
1, 2, 3, flush - 1, 2, 3, flush - etc, etc, etc.  Avoids stoppages.

denmarc said:
This is where the thread starts on my comp. If it started in 1978, where the heck are the first 100 pages?
I got 2!  ???

What the heck is going on?

The first 98 pages have been deem classified 8)

Oldgator73 said:
You have to possess a Top Secrete SCI Clearance. For $10,000 I can help you with that.

Will you take cash??...I don't want to leave a paper trail

Attachments

• 10000.jpg
    10000.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 12
Oldgator73 said:
I?ll just take a photo of the bill you posted. Can you send the reverse side so I can print it?  ::)

HEY you know the drill...I keep half of the bill until the files are released...Then I'll send the other half.

folded into a wad.
Over the top.
Marines- Grunt- Machine gunner. Aced the ASVAP tests and could have been an officer, but college wasn't in my plans back then. I wanted infantry. By the way, TP is tradeable in the field. Its a commodity.

Quick story about my after service backpacking days.
The first 50 mile trip I took the Scouts on was the Appalachian Trial. The common theme for waste disposal was plastic garden shovels, thought process is they are light weight and made to dig in dirt. I saw the flaw in their logic, but they wouldn't listen to the old guy who backpacked professionally for years.
I carried a 5 pound e-tool (folding military entrenching tool). They all thought I was nuts and would dump it on day three.
On day two, I started charging $10 per use.
Plastic shovels work on tilled soil, not rocks and compacted dirt.
E-tool is metal and folds into an L shape. Makes a great one cheek field seat. It's like the throne at home and beats a log covered in who knows what.
Only rule I had, bring it back clean. No dirt or other foreign objects.
They had no problem forking over the money. I didn't take the money, but didn't buy any drinks after the trip. lol
Personal hygiene is big business in the field.

I have a spare roll of TP in my camper, boat, truck, and backpack. 35 years later and I still carry that e-tool. 

Oldgator73 said:
It?s counterfeit.

I say...I say....I say...Boy...Why it's as good as the paper it's printed on Boy.

Attachments

• longhorn.jpg
    longhorn.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom