A different TP discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Used TP goes into a doggy pickup bag that is closed and thrown in trash.  No worries about it not breaking down nor poopcicles nor other problems many seem to have here.

I have a small diaper bin in the bathroom just for this purpose and do use wet wipes that are also thrown away for the ultimate in personal hygiene ;-)

Attachments

• q8pazd1k5tj11.jpg
    q8pazd1k5tj11.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 9
LMAO this has to be one of the funniest threads I have ever read, it is def in the top 5.  I turned red reading it, some of you have NO shame LMAO

djw2112 said:
LMAO this has to be one of the funniest threads I have ever read, it is def in the top 5.  I turned red reading it, some of you have NO shame LMAO

Any discussion about TP is serious. We do not take it for granted. When we have to use a public restroom do we look for the cleanest stall? No, what we are checking for is the presence of TP. And there has to be, in our mind, enough TP to get the job done. I would posit that when at the market one will not stand in front of the beans and ruminate about whether you need them or not. There is no rumination at the TP aisle. Any chance you might run out and in the cart it goes. So yeah, TP is not something we should take lightly. I?m not even sure why we should have to pay for it. TP should be a basic right, shipped directly to your house.  8).

Oldgator73 said:
I?m not even sure why we should have to pay for it. TP should be a basic right, shipped directly to your house.  8).

I got your back Gator....Just print of some of that FSU Money and get signed up.

http://www.toiletpapervalet.com/

Where is a moderator when you need a good lockdown of a thread.  Of course only kidding but this one seems to be going in the toilet.

Bill

Gizmo100 said:
I got your back Gator....Just print of some of that FSU Money and get signed up.

http://www.toiletpapervalet.com/

This is the one I want:

?With the Sublime Nine, you'll get nine rolls of TP to share with your roommate, lover, or those friends who never seem to know when to leave.?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GandalfTheGrey
Back
Top Bottom