Approved Quarantine Plan for Canadian trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We completed our arrivecan app yesterday and received the correct authorization. As from today, the app has been updated and from what I have read, it will no longer be necessary to provide a quarantine plan. We'll know more on Wednesday when we cross the border.

Well we crossed into Canada with absolutely no problems whatsoever. The border official was more interested in where we were going and had we any reservations at campgrounds asked as if we were having a conversation.
Arrivecan app worked perfectly.

Attachments

• IMG_20220427_142122.jpg
    IMG_20220427_142122.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 2
Here is an article updating border crossing requirements. You will note that you will no longer be required to have a Quarantine Plan to enter Canada if you are fully vaccinated.

Ed

Confirmed! thanks for the link Ed.

Steve

Well we crossed into Canada with absolutely no problems whatsoever. The border official was more interested in where we were going and had we any reservations at campgrounds asked as if we were having a conversation.
Arrivecan app worked perfectly.
Thanks for mentioning the app. Do you know if they take issue with deleting app permissions to virtually all of the data on your phone and your location? Also, do you have to post only within 72 hours of arrival or does earlier work?

I can't advise whether submitting early is accepted, when we travel, we follow whatever requirements the country requires. After all, you are a guest in that country, that's probably why we never seem to have issues when we cross borders.
As to app permissions, normally I delete all but necessary permission the same as cookies.

It has to be within 72 hours or you will have to redo it in the lineup which slows the line down. Watched it happen last week at the peace bridge.

As CanuckRV said the Arrive Canada Application must be within 72 hours of crossing the border. As an example, we are advised to follow similar rules, so we will need to complete the app later this month while on the road north since it takes us more than 72 hours to cross the border from our Condo in Florida.

Ed

I don't know about the latest version of the app, but the one we used allowed you to enter a lot of the required information ahead of time and it saved it. All we had to complete was crossing location, date and time we intended to cross, and our quarantine plan. Real easy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom