Boondocking near Flagstaff, AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, sometimes what looks like an acronym is not an acronym at all. Such as the word FOB.

-Don- FS, AZ
Actually, FOB is the acronym for Fresh Off the Boat. I learned that in college when a Chinese guy in one of my classes replied to my question as to where he was from. He said, "I'm FOB from Hong Kong." I asked what FOB meant and he told me.

Actually, FOB is the acronym for Fresh Off the Boat. I learned that in college when a Chinese guy in one of my classes replied to my question as to where he was from. He said, "I'm FOB from Hong Kong." I asked what FOB meant and he told me.
Come to think of it, I heard that one also. Tom was from Hong Kong.

Here we are in Hong Kong where he was born and lived, Diamond Hill, in Hong Kong. Photo of us taken in Feb of 1981:

1697996916650.png

-Don- Flagstaff, AZ

There used to be a fun internet game called Acrophobia, where you had a time limit to come up with words that fit an acronym. Then everyone (multiplayer) voted on their favorite. I kinda miss that game.

Actually FOB stands for "free on board" and defines when the buyer or the seller is responsible/liable for the goods during transit. FOB destination the seller is liable to the destination. FOB origin the seller becomes liable as soon as the goods hit the shipper.

If that doesn't float your boat, maybe it means " Fix old Boat."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom