Brag Board - Children and Grandchildren

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another resurection:

We sent the Grandaughter Sydney a Cowgirl outfit complete with boots.  We got a video of her all excited while opening it today.  She wore it all day and did little dances in it.  Such a sweet little girl.

Attachments

• rIMG_5636.jpg
    rIMG_5636.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 17
My daughter Jessica is an instructor for the middle school cadet corp guard group. This is normally 6-8 graders. However, this year they made an exception and let my fifth grade granddaughter Emma participate. They perform at competitions January thru March culminating in State Finals which just occurred yesterday where they were awarded Gold! Jessica performed in guard all thru middle and high school and received a degree in dance. She?s been an instructor for years. But very proud of Emma for keeping up with the older girls!

Here is a link to the YouTube video of their performance if you?d care to watch (3:09)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=fwZs3OXp8WU

Vicki

Attachments

• 66FE2ECC-1C36-4F93-9E89-8A054557A94F.jpeg
    66FE2ECC-1C36-4F93-9E89-8A054557A94F.jpeg
    83.6 KB · Views: 12
Another resurrection for Brag Board for Children and Grandchildren.

So the MN Vikings set the record for the biggest comeback in NFL history. What does that have to do with one of our Granddaughters?

She's a Freshman majoring in Communications at St. Cloud U of MN. She had the opportunity to shadow the Viking's Technical Director and be in the control room during the Viking's historic comeback. Very exciting.

Last edited:
My granddaughter's first deer hunt. Got both of them from the same stand about 1/2 hour apart. I'm currently defrosting the fridge in the coach so it can hold more packages of venison.

314492579_1081445432570530_2459872231883312787_n.jpg

We have 5 children(a son died of heart failure, a daughter died of ALS), 17 grandchildren,and 9 great-grandchildren. Three granddaughters/(sisters, 2 are twins) are college graduates. The oldest one is now a molecular chemist, the twins have a business BA.
One grandson is a pitcher for his high school baseball team and a traveling team during summer months. He's a sophomore and has already been scouted for several colleges.

Last edited:
One step-granddaughter, 22, beautiful of soul, mind, and appearance, intelligent and successfully beginning a career, who loves me.

I'll add ours here: our granddaughter last year became the 5th consecutive generation in our family to serve in the military when she enlisted in the USAF - she's currently in Saudi Arabia with her unit.

Found out 2 days ago my daughter had a baby. She didn't tell us at all she was pregnant. They lived in Hawaii and based on the "time line" when they left Hawaii the oven had been heated up about 3-4 months. They moved to Souix City, Iowa and we have not seen her since she and her family returned from Hawaii.

Imagine our surprise, shock, disappointment, and elation when her husband called and told us.

Did I mention ... this is her 6th kid.

Girl, Girl, Girl, Boy, Girl, and now another Boy. 14, 12, 10, 8, 4, and now a new born in that order.

Unfortunately, my daughter hates us. When she was a kid, we imposed standards and rules for her. She made it out of High School drug free and never getting pregnant. Then she went into the Navy! .... well .....

Best co-pilot ever. Never screams when I run a red light, no stomping the imaginary brake, doesn't hide when I give the finger to other drivers, remembers a little rubbing is part of lane change, and always takes the fat chick when at the bar.
20220212_103034.jpg

Back
Top Bottom