Can I fit a Hybrid Travel Trailer in my home garage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larry Grenier

Maybe a silly question.  I'm still researching alternatives.  I started with UltraLite Travel Trailer but wanted to be able to store it in my average residential garage.  I'm looking into Pop-up but really like what I saw in the trailer. Feel free to suggest options to look at.  Be kind, I'm a newbie  ;)

Probably not, a hybrid isn't any shorter than a regular travel trailer.

I just saw a press release that HiLo is back in production. That would definitely fit, as that's where a friend keeps his.

You might check out the Trailmanor, a folding, hard-sided trailer, with some models fitting in a garage. I had one a few years back and they're pretty neat for a small unit like that. The main page on that site shows an animation of how they fold. There is also a Trailmanor Owner's Forum, which is as friendly and as loaded with knowledgeable folks as this forum is.

Thanks folks.  Looking into Hi-Low, Trailmanor.  If I keep is small I may go Also considering Aliner Expedition or Rockwood AZ214HW.

It depends on the garage.. The only way to be sure is with the aid of a tape measure and/or a stick measure.  Some I've been in you coudl (And my brother did) fit a fully loaded SEMI Truck. Others are barely big enough for my car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim Dunn
Back
Top Bottom