Canadians going south?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bucks2 said:
You should look more closely at Rebelsuns post. He clearly states that he is from Boston and winters in Florida. Your blood pressure is so high ( pun intended ) that you've confused him and myself. I'm from Washington and yes marijuana is legal there as it in in several other states. In fact your own country is very marijuana friendly. BC is loaded with dope heads. Perhaps your province is too.

Ken

ken lMAO i was using Wash as a example /metaphor also implying maybe someone needs to smoke some LMAO my blood pressure is just fine but thank you for asking my bladder right now is a different story i think i ***p myself laughing i didnt know if anyone would understand my sense of humor and yes its only a matter of time before we join the ranks of Wash and Colorado etc but wait a minute i am  in Alberta which is next to BC where they have all that BC bud lol hmmmm....

PS KEN - i do believe we have met at Priest Lake your bus look very familier

I'm pretty sure the whacko in Vegas didn't have a clue there were folks from Canada on the sidewalk when she flipped out. I assure you it's not open season on Canadians with one exception, the geese flying home in the spring... Your dollar does suck right now I hope your New Prime Minister makes a difference for all of you and things get better. We all have our ups and downs and crime is everywhere. We're in a great RV park in Forth Pierce and a few miles down the road there are some rough neighborhoods I drive through everyday but I wouldn't walk through them at night, you just have to make good decisions, there are shady characters traveling all over both of our countries.....!

Rob VanVoorhis said:
We all have our ups and downs and crime is everywhere. We're in a great RV park in Forth Pierce and a few miles down the road there are some rough neighborhoods I drive through everyday but I wouldn't walk through them at night, you just have to make good decisions, there are shady characters traveling all over both of our countries.....!
There are some neighborhoods in Fort Pierce, that I wouldn't walk through during the day!
Ave. D and the other letter streets are extremely bad, but Ave. D is the worst.  The whole area of S. US1 from Ave. D down to Virginia Ave., and out to MLK Blvd. is no bargain day or night.  That area can be best defined as the "crack/whore district".

rebelsun said:
There are some neighborhoods in Fort Pierce, that I wouldn't walk through during the day!
Ave. D and the other letter streets are extremely bad, but Ave. D is the worst.  The whole area of S. US1 from Ave. D down to Virginia Ave., and out to MLK Blvd. is no bargain day or night.  That area can be best defined as the "crack/whore district".
  I agree my friend, we've been coming here long enough I know plenty of ways around that part of town. Love treasure Coast RV park though!

Rob VanVoorhis said:
  I agree my friend, we've been coming here long enough I know plenty of ways around that part of town. Love treasure Coast RV park though!
Enjoy your time here in Florida.  It's remaining unseasonably hot this winter, we have broken many heat records so far, with no sign of cooler winter temps on the horizon!

There are lots of Canadian snowbirds in the park I'm in now, probably 75% or more..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RVMan78
Back
Top Bottom