Convection microwave replacement - arggggh.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The GE Advantium in my opinion is the very best microwave/oven as a one box does it all galley appliance for an RV. We've used one for 14 years in our Horizon - you can microwave or bake with it. The only negative with it is the price.

Ours quit after about ten years and we liked it so much we replaced it with an identical model Advantium.

Winnie has a new life,  with an older Conv Micro, the transplant from the CC.  It was sold on the 9th!

Now to change my sig line.

Gotta agree with John re the GE Advantium or larger GE Space Maker convection micros. We've had them in two coaches since 2002 and they cook very well and are reliable besides.  We've cooked roasts and baked casseroles and pies and never once missed having a gas oven. In fact, the convection oven is superior to any RV gas oven we've ever had.

OK, Old thread.  Update though, the Sharp would never come up to temp on preheat, no apparent way to calibrate, you can just use a higher number to get to where you want, but that was a pain.

We bought the Whirlpool cone/micro and installed it yesterday.  Works great.  The Sharp will be sold as microwave with a sort of convection. 

The comments about the Advantium, well, forgot about those, but had helped Forum member Chet install his last spring, and they love it, so I went with it and it was on sale.

Thanks for the update Bill! So you installed an Advantium? I think it's the ultimate RV cooking device - bakes cookies (or whatever) and nuke frozen dinners.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Praise Bus
Back
Top Bottom