Do you have a name for your RV?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Funny she is an Agnostic (making her very fond of religious freedom!); just not fond of a totalitarian king who is at the center of 2 civil wars before being executed. (I'm not sure how he talked them out of killing him after he lost the first one!) 

The question is does the Bounder become King Charlie Brown or not?  Since 37 feet with a slide seems like a HUGE rig compared to our 30 foot Penny with no slide, I might just call him Big Chuck!

Jeff

My dw calls my 13' Haulmark tool trailer "His Fort",i call her Frau Bl?cher! It seems to even things out somehow.

?Courage is being scared to death?and saddling up anyway.?
John Wayne

Moving up from a tent through a pop up then a 21' hybrid to our new 5er, it only seemed appropriate to call the new trailer "The Palace"! More space, more luxury, more amenities.....definitely, in our situation, the name fits! :) Now all we have to do is get a TV & pick the trailer up to take it to its semi-permanent home at Mosport International Raceway! Let's hope all the groundhogs were right & spring is just around the corner!

Vic

rogertre said:
The winner in my book was "The Cramalot Inn".

I think I agree with that.  My 2nd choice has to be "the MZCC for Mobile Zombie Command Center" posted by hmc2nc.  Our kids liked this name so much that we used the idea in our choice in a name for our coach. 

We have recently purchased a Honda CRV to pull behind our coach.  This lead to us naming the coach "The ZRV" or "The Zombie Response Vehicle.  The ZRV pulls the CRV (The Compact Response Vehicle).

EKB

EKB said:
I think I agree with that.  My 2nd choice has to be "the MZCC for Mobile Zombie Command Center" posted by hmc2nc.  Our kids liked this name so much that we used the idea in our choice in a name for our coach. 

We have recently purchased a Honda CRV to pull behind our coach.  This lead to us naming the coach "The ZRV" or "The Zombie Response Vehicle.  The ZRV pulls the CRV (The Compact Response Vehicle).

EKB
;D  I like this.... I have a 200cc enduro motor bike that my license plate reads MZRV for Mobile Zombie Reconnaissance Vehicle....  ;D  By the way, the license plate on our 5er reads MZCC1

Late entry (by about four years)!

Our MH is MC Kismet or simply the Kismet.
MC standing for Motor Coach instead of MV as you would find on a Motor Vessel.
After about 20 years of renting MH's and an extended cross-country trip this year we made a long list of what we wanted and didn't want in a MH. It sounded like a pipe dream. Never going to happen. And then we found her (yes, like a boat it's a she) and she is our Kismet.
We didn't paint the name on the stern (yet  ;)), but our license tag reads HWY LIFE.

Our license plate frame says "Grandma and Grandpa's Other House".  it was a gift from guess who.

There have been times I called it a name that cannot be printed here... ;D

My DW named my new to me Daybreak  "The Pit". Started ordering parts for it as soon as I got home with it. Went through the same thing with my Challenger but it was gradual. This one has to be ready to travel by spring, we may have to travel for her cancer treatments. Finished up the brakes and tires today, shocks and steering stabilizer, air bags on the way.

We do have the name on the rear above the large window.  It's the same name we had on our 39' trawler that we lived on and travelled from Lake Michigan to the Gulf then around Florida, up to New York and back to Lake Michigan.  It's also my forum name:  MT Pockets

Back
Top Bottom