Don't buy any green bananas Mr. Prigozhin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Example:
Today CNBC & Disclose TV did a report on claims by Wuhan lab tech Chao Shan.
The Gateway Pundit had an article on him over 2 years ago. No one else touched the story. For 2 years.
Truth is like a pretty girl, she's not gonna come knocking at your door, you gotta go find her.
And a lot depends on where one chooses to look:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Gateway Pundit
Type of site
Fake news[1]
Far-right politics[2]

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[34]

That story is so fake and uncorroborated even Fox wouldn't pick it up. The real "CNBC" does not appear to even have a link to it.

Yep, people will believe anything they read on the internet.

And a another shot and miss. Pentagon out another 6 billion of our tax dollars.

Not that long ago.

4142105.jpg

I am convinced fall out shelters were simply just a crafty way of creating a self burying population - LOL...

It's like the joke we have in aviation. The mask and flotation device is simply a way to keep you distracted and in your seat until we arrive at the scene of your death - LOL...

I am convinced fall out shelters were simply just a crafty way of creating a self burying population - LOL...

It's like the joke we have in aviation. The mask and flotation device is simply a way to keep you distracted and in your seat until we arrive at the scene of your death - LOL...
Growing up (early 1970's) every Monday the air raid siren would go off at noon and we were instructed to get under our desk. I guess so we would not see the blast..lol Maybe that lesson is why I suspected Covid was BS.

I flew in a lot of helos over water up here doing comms work. Preflight safety talk usually mentioned that the life jacket was to keep you floating so they could find your body. No chance in cold water.
Or maybe that was a military saying, the pilots were all Vietnam vets.

RIP Yevgeny. Preliminary reporting is that Wagner Mercenary leader Yevgeny Progozhin's plane crashed just outside Moscow. Putin is reportedly devastated and shocked and sends thoughts and prayers.

RIP Yevgeny. Preliminary reporting is that Wagner Mercenary leader Yevgeny Progozhin's plane crashed just outside Moscow. Putin is reportedly devastated and shocked and sends thoughts and prayers.
Should have worn his mask and a garlic clove for extra layer of safety.

Well, we knew he was going to experience the Russian version of "Arkancide". I figured he would take an accidental dive out a 30 story hotel room window.

So who won your office pool on how long it would be until Prigozhin had an "accident"?

That’s funny. Which actual US President was actually in bed with Putin?

I’m case you need a hint, you’ll be able to see his mugshot today! 🙈😉

Destroying a perfectly good plane to dispose of an unfavorable oligarch seems like a waste. That’s some hate.

There is a video circulating on the internet supposedly of this plane crash showing it tumbling out of the sky, possibly with part of its tail blown off.

That’s funny. Which actual US President was actually in bed with Putin?

I’m case you need a hint, you’ll be able to see his mugshot today! 🙈😉

Destroying a perfectly good plane to dispose of an unfavorable oligarch seems like a waste. That’s some hate.
It's not really about hate, as Michael Corleone said, "It's only business". Putin is a Godfather, he can make you rich or make you poor, or worse, dead or in prison. Russia, as John McCain said "Is only a gas station with nukes".

It's not really about hate, as Michael Corleone said, "It's only business". Putin is a Godfather, he can make you rich or make you poor, or worse, dead or in prison. Russia, as John McCain said "Is only a gas station with nukes".

Yeah. If I had to guess, Prigozhin was one of the few who actually got under his skin. Scared him. Made him run like the insecure and scared person he is. Thus, the violence, destruction of the plane, and potentially innocent people. Falling out of a window is cheap and only affects the intended target.

Very convenient someone just happened to be filming when that "airplane" got hit and crashed.
It would be so much easier to use a drone plane and the guy making the video knows it's coming.
Maybe that's what happened and Prigozhin is just an actor, like Zelensky.

That was shot just after Vlad told him we’ll just keep that hotel thing between us, promise.

That and, hey, you're going to withhold aid to Ukraine, right? Or else, I'll release the pee tapes?

Reactions: RRR
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom