Flat towing tall Jeep w Blue Ox

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, thanks, not sure what was up, but I cleared out the link and re-pasted it 3 times, double checking the extra characters were not there the 2nd and 3rd times.

Ok, thanks, not sure what was up, but I cleared out the link and re-pasted it 3 times, double checking the extra characters were not there the 2nd and 3rd times.
FWIW when I first edited your link I erroneously edited the title not the URL, and that didn't work.

@Tom Did it with me too..

I saw ad, did usual copy and paste. Screenshot shot below shows appearance of text referred to in other thread..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231117_091915_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20231117_091915_One UI Home.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 5
My ride height goes up about 4-5 inches on my Freightliner chassis from the "dumped air" height when ready to travel.

No one seems to know if OP's MH receiver height was measured by the tow bar installer with the MH at ride height or if the air was dumped or someplace in between.

If the installer didn't raise the MH to ride height, OP could be chasing a 13" riser (if I remember what I read) when OP could get by with one a lot shorter...

Why doesn't anyone suggest starting at the basics before shopping/advising?

Verifying the actual situation/heights makes sense to me, especially since OP is within tolerance with the 10" riser that he referenced in the original post.

My ride height goes up about 4-5 inches on my Freightliner chassis from the "dumped air" height when ready to travel.

No one seems to know if OP's MH receiver height was measured by the tow bar installer with the MH at ride height or if the air was dumped or someplace in between.

If the installer didn't raise the MH to ride height, OP could be chasing a 13" riser (if I remember what I read) when OP could get by with one a lot shorter...

Why doesn't anyone suggest starting at the basics before shopping/advising?

Verifying the actual situation/heights makes sense to me.
I will do just that shortly. Currently the rig is getting detailed so I don’t have access. I will be in my current area for another couple weeks and will have plenty of time to remeasure.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom