FMCA Family Reunion - Gillette WY June 19 thru June 22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Howdy to all at the reunion.  We (Dave and Sharon) are located in Lot 14, 6th street, site 1.  We've been roaming around here and there since last Sunday.  First time at an FMCA rally for us so it has been interesting.

Hi Dave,

Bring Sharon and come to  happy Hour Friday.  Meet  RVForum friends in person!

We did have a good happy hour in spite of it's inauspicious start!  Jerry had made the appointment to have the tanks cleaned out earlier in the day so I'm sorry you had to put up with the noise but that's the way it goes.  As Betty said, Jerry upheld the standard by reporting on how the tank cleaning went.

Next happy hour tomorrow (Friday) at 4:30 and at our place again - Lot 2, 7th St., at the Boxelder St. end.

ArdraF

Wendy said:
Well, ONE of us exercised this morning ;)

Oh My gosh,

I am so sorry.  It was pouring  I mean pouring rain.  I was awake most of night watching the lightening and listening to it. I was lazy. I was sore from yesterday.  How many excuses can I give?  I did skip the donut.  How  bout if I make it up to you some way.

Betty

You missed a good workout, different from yesterday. And it wasn't even sprinkling when I walked over. Of course, I have no mud to navigate :)  And I did have a donut ? I earned it !

Not sure how this will affect happy hour today, but it doesn't sound good.  Our weather radio is going crazy and said this may have hail with resulting damage.  Animals should be put inside.  We're in central Campbell County and this storm appears to be heading straight for Gillette.  Time to batten down the hatches.

Updated Jun 21, 2013, 2:20pm MDT

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS ISSUED SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH 337 IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM MDT THIS EVENING FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS

IN WYOMING THIS WATCH INCLUDES 3 COUNTIES

IN NORTHEAST WYOMING

CAMPBELL CROOK WESTON

THIS INCLUDES THE CITIES OF... GILLETTE... MOORCROFT... NEWCASTLE... SUNDANCE AND WRIGHT.

That's an ugly radar blotch! we're going to see if it snowed up on Beartooth in the morning - it flurried here in Island Park and YNP yesterday.

Keep your heads down! We'd rather see Jerry's black tank being cleaned on "America's Funniest Videos" than the rest of you on the "Evening News".

Maybe Indio is a good choice for us.

Amen to that Kim!  Right now (3:10 p.m.) it's pretty still outside except for treetops across the way, but we have a few hours to go.  Uh oh.  I just heard thunder.

ArdraF

Well dang.  There is a mud slick in front of our rig.  Several cars  trying to drive down this narrow little street have gotten stuck in mud, slid all over.  It is fun to watch.  We will NOT be driving our rig forward to get out.  We will be backing out of our spot for sure.  We  saw  two Monaco's being towed out of mud in our section around 1:30 today by a John Deere Tractor.  Never a dull moment. It's only 59 so I'm not coming out to happy hour. I'm stocked up on food so it will  be an ok evening.  Bought  lots of  trinkets at vendors today. 

It sounds like Beth and Kerry are trying to find us right now, so someone will be here for happy hour!

ArdraF

Who's going for birthday cake at 7:30 ? We should meet for a Forum picture.

Wendy

We had five for happy hour  - Kerry and Beth, Stan, Jerry and Ardra.  Becky was recovering from getting up with the birdies to be at her security post at what must have been an ungodly hour.  It was a small group which gave us a good chance to get better acquainted.  Wonder what happened to that weather alert?  Oh well, at least it was dry and not windy, although cool.

ArdraF

After 2 mornings of exercise class, I just couldn't move my butt. I did manage to haul it out of the chair for birthday cake, tho.

Wendy

"I am so sorry.  It was pouring  I mean pouring rain.  I was awake most of night watching the lightening and listening to it. I was lazy. I was sore from yesterday.  My hand hurt. How many excuses can I give?  I did skip the pancakes. "

:D)

See, I missed out on the free band ... a fitting punishment. I'm going to their Livimg with Arthritis seminar at 11 if the Cam-Plex doesn't float away. Wish they could send this to the fire on Wolf Creek Pass.

W

OK!! Forget about happy hour. Does anyone have the GPS coordinates for "The ARK"?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cory5999
Back
Top Bottom