FMCA Rally in Tucson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Going in for day passes, leaving the motorhome in the KOA in Tucson and driving over. Never been to a rally like this.

We are arriving today. 30 amp dry. Look for us at the Chapter Fair and Block Parties (Diesel RV Club). Kevin will be doing some security tasks too, and I am teaching a craft class (sewing oven mitts).

We are heading over with day passes, not sure which day yet.
Mike and Wendy I think arriving today maybe?

Ken and Sheila, coming down?

Mike and I will be there Monday in handicap generator. We need a Forum happy hour somewhere!!!

Heading into the Tucson FMCA rally in the morning and will have the below item for sale.
Weber Q grill in good working condition but could use a good cleaning.
This is the Baby Q.

Attachments

• IMG_4224.jpeg
    IMG_4224.jpeg
    202.6 KB · Views: 2
Kin & Sheila,
Happy dance because we are so excited to see ya'.

We are parked lot E, which is east of Pima Hall &46th St.(runs N/S) Coach window pointed toward road 47th St. (runs E/W) located just west south of Pima Hall.

Last edited:
Wendy & I have arrived and are parked in Lot E 45th St.
We are Blue Dot.

Attachments

• IMG_4227.jpeg
    IMG_4227.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4228.jpeg
    IMG_4228.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0918.jpeg
    IMG_0918.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I would be more than happy to offer our spot for a Happy Hour on Friday. We are only a couple of rows from a tram stop and we can use the end of our row if we exceed space. (I don’t think we will, it is a wide site.) Shall we say 4:00 on Friday? Bring goodies, a lawn chair, and your favorite drink. Lot Green A, Row 20 West, next to the end. Dark red Tiffin with cream and gold accents.

Note edits have been made to directions since they parked someone next to me!

Last edited:
Mike and Wendy are ~4 spots north of us. Dan is talking to Mike now. Small world we landed so near.

I would be more than happy to offer our spot for a Happy Hour on Friday. We are the end site on our row so we have a lot of room plus we are only a couple of rows from a tram stop. Shall we say 4:00 on Friday? Bring goodies, a lawn chair, and your favorite drink. Lot Green A, Row 20, all the way at the end. Dark red Tiffin with cream and gold accents.
Looks like the handicapped generator folks are nowhere near a tram stop!!

Lot A? Up by Brekke? We’re by Pima and the RoadTreks. I can see the “First Aid” sign out my windshield. Handy 😊

Looks like the handicapped generator folks are nowhere near a tram stop!!
Your observation is illogical but factural. They must think think we all travel by mobility scooters or other power source.

Kin & Sheila,
Happy dance because we are so excited to see ya'.

We are parked lot E, which is east of Pima Hall. Coach pointed toward road just west of Pima Hall.
Look forward to seeing you. We are staying overnight at Freightliner because they need to replace a leaking transmission cooler. Today was the last day of my five year FL warranty, but it will be covered. This is why I scheduled this appt before the rally. Should still make it tomorrow afternoon.

Did a little research for us handicapped sticker folk. On page 32 (info. manual) states the Activity Cart will transport from RV to activity centers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom