FMCA Rally in Tucson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The activity carts will take you wherever you want to go. They should have no trouble accommodating Ralph or a walker too. The timing is a bit irregular though, so allow a margin of time to get somewhere.

Oh, and Bill Dane and Dolly are a couple of rows over from us. We sat with them (or their chairs!) during the music this evening. They are serious dancers. They said they would plan on Happy Hour on Friday unless we decide something different.

The activity carts will take you wherever you want to go. They should have no trouble accommodating Ralph or a walker too. The timing is a bit irregular though, so allow a margin of time to get somewhere.
Ralph rides the carts occasionally at the rallies. He’s a well-traveled dog 😊 But he prefers walking.

We arrived about 3:30. Took a while for them to find an available 30amp spot. Green Lot, south section, Sixth street, near K lot.

Last edited:
Green Lot, south section, Sixth street, near K lot.

So glad you are here. We just got back from dinner. Took a drive to find lot A and also found Pam & Kevin's coach but did knock on door. Got lost returning to our coach. Argued with the dish/Hopper3 system. Walked & fed Scooter.

Dan has a full day tomorrow. Let's compare schedule and make plans.

Yesterday's noon entertainment by the Raw Band was quite good. Later we went to a seminar by Miller Insurance on What's happening in the Insurance Industry (rate increases). WE also went to the opening ceremony by didn't stay for the entertainment (comedian).

Sorry we didn't find anyone, but we didn't cruise the camp areas. Walked arpund the displays etc, kept my eye out, but nada. Another time perhaps.

Well, I did it again - I forgot to take pictures! We had Happy Hour with Bill Dane and Dolly, Jennifer and Dan, Ken and Sheila, and us (Kevin and Pam). Nice just to touch base a while. Knowing Jennifer is always cold, we even brought our propane heater out which kept us cozy after the sun went down.

Thanks Pam for hosting the happy hour. Already looking forward to next Q gathering. The noon music was good, if you want to test your balance, try dancing on a not so level grass area

Well, I did it again - I forgot to take pictures! We had Happy Hour with Bill Dane and Dolly, Jennifer and Dan, Ken and Sheila, and us (Kevin and Pam). Nice just to touch base a while. Knowing Jennifer is always cold, we even brought our propane heater out which kept us cozy after the sun went down.
What about us? 😳

Pam and Kevin,
Thanks for hosting the get together! As we we walking in I thought about taking a picture, but of course I quickly forgot.
It was great to see everyone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom