Frustration trying to buy jeans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You don't specify your waste size. I buy Rustler jeans, made by Wrangler.
They show some with 29 inch inseam. Check Walmart. I'm not particular as far as the brand.
Not bad for the price.

omg, that statement brought back memories of two male harley owners I saw one weekend in Galveston wearing assless chaps ! not a pretty sight..
Yeah, never was a Harley guy either. Harley: Assert your individuality by looking, acting, and posing, like everyone else.

Yeah, never was a Harley guy either. Harley: Assert your individuality by looking, acting, and posing, like everyone else.
I had a Harley hat on going through the TSA search and seizure line and the TSA guy said “Did you know 96% of Harley’s are still on the road.” Me “No I did not.” TSA guy “Yeah, only 4% made it home.”

I have two pair of Levy's bought years ago and never worn. Today I wear lined shorts (/bathingsuits) with a seven inch inseam. Three colors (black, blue, and grey) and all the same brand. I've not worn any other pants for at least two years!

Ernie

Shirts are collared tee's of the same brand and multi colors.

Everything from Amazon.

Issue I had with jeans from Walmart, and they were a nmae brand, was too much shrinkage with the first wash. Jeans I wore after buying and fit really nice lost about inch plus in the waist with washing. When I returned them, the person there said they have been seeing more of it.

My first though upon trying to put them on was what the heck did I eat in the last couple days? Did I buy the right size?

That list of what younger gen wish us older gen would stop doing is beyond laughable. Cars, jeans, coffee! They must hate me.

Issue I had with jeans from Walmart, and they were a nmae brand, was too much shrinkage with the first wash. Jeans I wore after buying and fit really nice lost about inch plus in the waist with washing. When I returned them, the person there said they have been seeing more of it.

My first though upon trying to put them on was what the heck did I eat in the last couple days? Did I buy the right size?

That list of what younger gen wish us older gen would stop doing is beyond laughable. Cars, jeans, coffee! They must hate me.
I've noticed a lot of shrinkage in my old clothes. I've likewise noticed 50 lbs. is heavier, a mile is further and a year is shorter now than it was in 1975.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom