Geezer Card

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Terry Brewer and I got ours at the same time in Zion National Park.  Jerry had one for several years prior and we finally realized there are times when only one person of a couple gets a discount on something like a special hike.  So now I have my own Old Geezer card.  ;) When we get a Backcountry Permit for our Fiery Furnace hike we each pay $2 now instead of $2 and $4.  It's also useful if a group of us are entering a park and no one in a car has a permit so someone who does rides in that car.

ArdraF

Wife and I both got ours at the Florida City Entrance to Everglades NP which is only 10 miles from the house. Have used it at approximately 10NP and more to come. We get our monies worth several times a year just at Everglades and Biscayne NP.

Bandelier NM... I was on a motorcycle and didn't realize I gave the ranger a twenty until later at home I realized what happened... Now I'm glad that I was able to pay extra... it has paid huge dividends and the NPS needs the $$$ these days.  Best deal going so it will probably go away soon????? Hope not but it could happen.

Got ours in St. Augustine, Florida at Fort......... can't remember the name of it. Used it a few times and hope to use it again soon.

It's been awhile since I last posted. Have been traveling but not in the motor home.  Flew to Germany to visit with my family.  After we got back, had to drive to Illinois, but in the car, because of a family emergency and there was no time to get the motor home ready.
Hopefully we'll get to take our Reyo to Texas next month to visit our kids.

Will write more later.

Got mine at the ranger office next to Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum in West Branch Iowa.
Wife got hers at Lake Mead National Recreation Area.

Got mine at J N " Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge Sanibel Island Fl. Close to home. ;D  ;)

I have been to 48 of the National Parks and about 100 other NP units and I have never owned a Geezer Card. I don't need to spend no stinking $10. I got an Access pass ten years ago since I am theoretically disabled. And it was free. I got my first one at the Grand Tetons.

SeilerBird said:
I got an Access pass ten years ago since I am theoretically disabled. And it was free. I got my first one at the Grand Tetons.

"Theoretically disabled"? Being disabled is like being pregnant, either you is or you ain't. How you deal with it is the discretionary part.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hofty
Back
Top Bottom